• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

THPs World Tour....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies kinda bored...have been for a while...so thinks lets hitch a ride to every shard i can and see the state of play...maybe folks will like this...most will not...but here we go.....27 shards in a year!!...lets do this..

1. Europa...[ wokhoss ]
Luna... is full and half active with vendor shops...luna houses sell very very good.
Zento.. is full and a few active vendor shops...zento house sell ok price for big ones
Magincia...odd spot are free and there are only the odd shop active.
Luna/Umbra road...Odd roadside plot open to luna side but Pretty active shops to the umbra side!

Auction info...Every wednesday 19.00 local time at europa auction house -umbra road.
Regular EM Events ... Yes pretty Active midweek and weekends, info is scare though.
Public Hunting... Yes but infrequent...general chat is best place to catch this live

Real estate....Castles in tram and felucca rarely come up for sale....deffo no spaces...sell well on both facets
Keeps in tram?..odd space open.... Keeps in fel? ...a few spaces are open to place free
1818s/ towers can be placed all over tram/fel and malas and have no value at all.

To sum up...only shopping places are luna ,zento a few in magincia and umbra road and odd ones in the wilderness like Raa...only real estate worth anything is in luna and the castles....and maybe big zento plots too are good as zento is still active shopping area on europa and the big 1818s on umbra road...alas...keeps/1818s can be placed pretty easy...especaily in felucca...Busy at peak times but normally quiet off the peak hours.
Chances of getting a free luna vendor = YES... but most expect a low weekly rent ...5-20k
Population/ Activity ....AVERAGE... Freindly shard ..Made feel welcome...Somtimes quiet when off peak but plenty happening in the evenings /weekends ....Easy to place a 1818/tower if not bigger.

2.Atlantic...[Lora]
Everywere is full and crammed with folks....
Shops litter every corner of the world on all facets...Luna is overflowing....Both zento and Magincia are fully active shopping malls.......but like i say u can find well stocked shops in every niche of the landscape.
Luna/Umbra road...Very active shops along the road

Auction info....[to follow]
Regular EM Events ... Yes very Active midweek and weekends prepare for some huge Lagfest.
Public Hunting... Yes all the time hunts open to the public...general chat is best place to catch this live....But to be fair most dungeons and spawns have players there most of the time....your never alone much.

Real estate ...ie 1818s and above can sell very well, The castles are silly high price... as is luna/zento [ie] billions!! even magincia command a good price due to the 3rd shopping mall area that is well used.
...even keeps fetch a pretty penny...obviously because there are far more folks on ATL and a lot less keeps and castles placed...ie a lot more small houses blocking enlargements....Saying that!!! u can place log cabin/villa sized houses if u take 40-50 minutes to look around easy....so there no need to pay silly gold ....just be patient and look around .

To sum up its the place to be if u like playing with folks [end of].....Always folks around any time of day.

Chances of getting a free Luna vendor = NO...had to pay 100k a month...and was asked to pay a hell of a lot more b4 finding this lower one....crazy ...yes...
Population /Activity ... HIGH ....The Fullest shard ''by a mile''.....Friendly shard...Made feel very welcome....Shops all over the land.....closest u will get to old school!!! even Felucca is well used. Always folks playing any time of the day....Will need to look hard for a max storage....Newer players may have to buy or make do with a logcabin/villa size house which are easy enough to find.

3. Lake Austin [The Alchemist]
Luna... is kinda full of houses...but not many shops...maybe a quarter are active shops ..But luna houses sell very cheap..i actually placed a 4 story in the 2 weeks i was there and it didnt sell for even 20m...i was told someone bought a 1818 for only 50m....so ended up leaving mine to rot at end of account billing.
Zento... land is half empty ....thats right free to place even the big ones....and as no shops bar one/two.
Maginica... land is very empty...lots of the so called prime spots are emoty.. and no shops are active.
Luna/Umbra road...odd shop

Auction info....[to be found out]
Regular EM Events = Yes but Infrequent
Public Hunting... Didn't hear of any while i was there?

Real Estate then....Castle spots are free to place... i found 3 empty spots and couldnt find a buyer for even 5m- gave it away.
Keeps and 1818s ...lol.. there are hardly any placed ... there are simply hundred and hundreds of spaces for keeps and 1818s all over tram, fel ,malas. etc etc

To sum up...LA is a land of castles and Luna houses only... on my last count there are roughly 120 castles on each facet....and some are free to place...some players own 2 castles or more..and remember at least 25% is still old classic bugged housing....Quiet even at peak times...

Getting a free Luna Vendor = YES..and free
Population/ Activity ....LOW...Freindly but made feel like an outsider for sure....Close knit community for sure....Easy to place a keep in felucca or trammel...and yes there are castle spaces too...

4 Pacific [Maria]
''Straight away Pacs reminded me of Europa..i was kinda shocked as i always thought Pacs as Fuller shard but it proved not...they are around the same...''

Luna... is full but only a little more than half active with shops....although luna houses prices are very good..and rarely come up for sale.
Zento... is near full ....odd small space free to place....and only a few active vendor shops...zento houses sell ok
Magincia... is full but hardly if not any shops there.
Luna/Umbra road... again quite a few spots are open and only odd shops dotted along the roadside.

Regular EM Events ...Yes pretty Active midweek and weekends again info is scarce.
Public Hunting... Yes random days a few guilds offer a random hunt open to the public...general chat is best place to catch this live

Real Estate then.....Castles...wow...this was a surprize...Castle spots are full and sell well ...However during my stay i did manage to place and sell 2 castles ..one tram and one felucca...Now i have a huge advantage over others as i k now exactly were castles will fit..so maybe i got lucky twice....but on the whole im guessing Castles are rarely available .
Keeps in Tram odd free space...Keeps in Felucca several spots are open to place
18x18s can be placed all over the land with no bother but have no value

To sum up...only shopping places are luna ,and a few in zento /magincia and odd ones in the wilderness ..only real estate worth anything is in luna and the castles....and maybe big zento plots [ not sure ].. Alas keeps [low value] and deffo 1818s can be placed pretty easy...especaily in felucca...Busy at peak times but normally quiet off the peak hours.

Getting a free luna vendor = YES
Population/ Activity ... AVERAGE.....Friendly shard ..Made feel very welcome ....Easy to place a tower/1818 or bigger if u look hard enough.....lots of folks on peak times.

5. Catskills [Mimi]
''Again Cats echoed europa and pacs as a direct comparison of shard activity..''

Luna... is obvoiusly full and maybe more used at 3/4 active shopping malls..Luna house prices very good as u would expect.
Zento... a few of the small plots are open to place and zento is not used as a shopping mall at all.
Magincia ...again odds spots are free to place and again magincia is not used as a shopping mall
Luna/Umbra road...Spots are free to place along the main road and only odd shops are dotted around.

Regular EM Events ... Yes pretty Active midweek and weekends.
Public Hunting... Yes random days a few guilds offer a random hunt open to the public...general chat is best place to catch this live

Real Estate...Castle rarely available as are luna plots and both sell well indeed....Keeps in tram odd spot is free to place....Keeps in Felucca several spots are free to place....1818s and towers can be placed all over the facets.

To sum up ...On Cats the only place to shop is Luna apart form a few well stocked shops in the wilderness, real estate worth having is luna and the castles...odd nice placed keeps will sell ok. Busy at peak times but normally quiet off the peak hours.

Getting a free Luna vendor = YES
Population/ Activity ... AVERAGE... Made to feel welcome in my 2 weeks stay...nice freindly and helpfull shard....quiet maybe off peak ...but plenty happening on peak times...easy to place a 1818/tower if not bigger.

6.GL [ Fisty ]
''Maybe just the 2nd fullest shard in the west so far on my travels...but only just....''
Luna... is rammed but only 3/4 active shops...still pretty well stocked to the hilt
Zento ...strange as small spaces are available...and theres only the odd shop dotted around
Magincia ..although fully placed again only the odd shop dotted around
Luna/Umbra road.....quite a few roadside spaces open to place...odd shops dotted around the road more to the luna side on GL.

Auctions... Every thursday at MOA 20.00 local time.[Maybe others..plz say]
Regular EM Events ... Yes Active at weekdays and weekends.

Real Estate...Luna and castles are rarely available and are very expensive
Keeps in both tram and fell are pretty much full and sell well when they do become avaialble
1818s and towers can be placed on all facets pretty easily

To sum up...Plenty of folks around most times of the day...maybe just the 2nd fullest western shard after atlantic.....but only just... however Luna is the only real shopping area ..yes there are odd shops dotted around and yes they do drop runes to them....but luna is the staple diet....as for real estate ..placing or buying a keep is a challenge that i will be up for when ive finished this project....but plenty of room for a max 1818 or tower for any new players. Very busy at peak times but theres normally someone knocking around anytime of day.

Getting a free Luna vendor = YES... for token 10k a week
Population/ Activity ...ABOVE AVERAGE ..... One of the fuller western shards... Made to feel welcome in my 2 weeks stay...nice freindly helpful shard....players online most times of day and very active at peak times...easy enough to place a tower/1818 but no bigger!!

7. Chessy [ Lan ]
Iam gonna sticking my neck out.... and iam gonna say Atl is by far the fullest western shard so far with GL second.....and Chessy next in line but its only just pipping the likes of Cats EU and Pacs tied with upto press LA at the rear...But iam only 7 shards into my journey!!''

Luna is full and not far off 3/4 active...Luna house prices are high!!
Zento...Was actually surprized to see the smaller zento spots free to place like GL..only the odd shop here
Maginica..Again odd spot was vacant but then again its not used as a shopping mall.
Luna/Umbra road... Likewise there are a few big spots open along the full length of the road...and only odd shops dotted around.

Auctions....Yes every 2nd thurday at 21.00 EST at vesper auction house
EM Events ...Yes and popular weekdays and weekends

Real Estate ..Luna very good prices as this is major shopping area again.
Castles are full and sell well..no spots free...even Keeps are pretty well all taken, but i did notice a few empty spaces in both tram and felluca...[showed 2 happy campers one each]...the Keeps have a small value.
1818s and Towers can be placed easy on all facets

To sum Chessy up....Plenty of players and ingame activity ...Again the main shopping are tending to be Luna by a mile....yes there are odd shops in the wilderness like Archangels and Linminmays to name two of a few....but Luna seems to mall of choice for shoppers. Again one of the ''busier'' average western shards....even very busy at peak times but even offpeak theres normally somone knocking around to talk to or go hunting, etc.

*getting a FREE Luna vendor = YES.. twas free

Population/ Activity... ABOVE AVERAGE ...Nice helpfull shard and players always knocking about anytime of day...which is a real good thing, and pretty well active at peak times....easy to place a tower/1818 but will take some finding anything bigger!

8. Sonoma [ An Ancient Elder ]
Luna is full and plenty of active vendors indeed...luna house prices are high...but it is the only real shopping mall on Sonoma
Zento as small spots open for placing and the bigger spots are taken but only the odd shop in town
Magincia again the odd spot is free to place and again only the odd shop in town
Luna/Umbra road again not used quite a few big spaces along the full length of the road and hardly any shops to stop and buy stuff.

Auctions....Yes PAS guild run a two weekly auction iam told.
EM Events ...Yes normally run weekly and pretty active crowds
Public Hunting ...Yes Queen Mum seems to rule the roost here...Very likeable lady runs odd events at random!! plus the 'Deal or No Deal event' once per month .... for all shards to visit and join in!!

Real Estate...Luna is the only place to be for shopping and prices are very good....Castles are full, no spaces are free, and the hold there price well, sought after, Keeps can be readily placed in felluca and even trammel.....1818s and towers can be placed easy on all facets

To sum up Sonoma...very freindly shard ....pretty quiet off peak but plenty around in the peak hours...Its definately slightly less populated than the likes of europa and catskills...who i class as 'average '...the only real place to shop is Luna ...which as got a good range of shops/vendors.... there are the odd big shops in the wilderness were runes are dropped at banks regular.... And theve got Queen Mum!! nice Bonus!!

Getting Free Luna Vendor....YES! well nominal!! 1.5k a week

Population / Activity...BELOW AVERAGE [just] ....Very freindly /helpfull bunch...but can be very quiet in off peak times....easy to place a keep in felucca and maybe trammel too if u look hard enough.

9.Siege [ Asemodo ]
Right first impressions were b4 everyone was allowed to place a second house and the land was pretty bare with quite a few keeps spots open but all the castles taken....and a LOW population of hardcore pvpers....and yes and some hardcore crafters.... Second impression is difficult to gauge as everyone with an account can place on siege if they want to now..[albeit they have gold to do so]....so ineffect siege ''should be'' the most populated shard for housing....especially as there is no trammel...well it aint...but its not doing to bad...

Luna is fully placed but mostly housing with possibly the lowest shop count of any shard ive beem to yet..even LA !! then again its mostly not in a guard zone so pvp/thief dreamland.
Zento is again fully placed but again mostly housing with a few scattered shops..main reason as above.
Magincia ....again fully placed city..again mainy housing with the odd shops..
Luna/ Umbra Road ..hit and miss a few big spaces but a lot of spaces taken...alas only odd shop vendor

Auctions...NO.. what a blood bath that would be
EM Events...Iam told few and far between...
Public Hunting... yes ...your life or theres...lol
PvP...Of course this is siege....

Real Estate....All castles and All keep spots that i know of are placed....Luna is full... however house prices for keeps is low as the players that played b4 the change were already spoiled for choice for keeps ..its only the new players that have sold holiday items etc etc and took the rest...so theres not to much market for keeps..the castles and maybe Luna would expect good prices....there is room for 1818s and towers if u have a look around...not so much in feluuca but deffo in malas its easy peasy!! but then again because everyone can place a second house u would expect this to be the case!!! infact i would have expected siege to be a lot fuller of housing but i guess gold is most peoples problem to place one..i simply sold a few old holiday heritage tokens and viola 'placed a keep'.....then again i do have the edge of knowing every keep nook and cranny in the game.

To sum up Siege...its different...it is for ya hard core pvp and ya hard core crafter types.....guess most siege players will have 2 accounts ..one of each....Shopping is hard as shop are few and far between...mainky smaller shops with 2-3 vendors.....kinda guessing the regulars will know exactly were to shop....The New2 guild is very usefull for new starters as it gives them breathing space to most reds that will ignore you for 30 days grace....gets u a good start....but the fact that u can place a house now gives u a even better start as u can train skill up easy in ya house b4 venturing out in the wilderness.... id say deffo go there ..place a house...[sell some holiday stuff its easy]...and dip in like i do every now and then....why not?? its free to do so.....

Getting a Free Luna Vendor....Not sure id want one...i have a vendor at my own keep in the wilderness.

Population/ Activity....BELOW AVERAGE [It did use to be Low]...Hey Tricky one.......Please read my explantion b4 steaming in.....There are the hard core and the caual players that have placed a second home on top but only dip in once in a while...- Hides under a tin hat!!!....Yes peak times u see plenty of players ....but fully off peak times u dont see many at all....I'am liking it to Sonama the shard i visited b4 this .....although theres a lot more housing on siege than sonama the pouplation is roughly the same....ie not bad on peak but pretty quiet off peak.....Definately had a big injection with the second house rule...but there loads of people not taken this up yet...or it would be a lot lot fuller...ie if u can imagine if every atlantic player had placed a second house on siege alone.....then siege would be bursting at the seams...possibly even maxed out...aka the olden day!!! lol.. ...nevermind the other 18/19 shards placing there too!!!!......thats my views.....ok

10.Drachs [Raistlan]
Luna is fully placed of course...[only found one shard so far were i could place a small in Luna and that was LA so its quiet but not the quietest!!!..Anyways Luna is 50/50 with houses and shops on Drachs.
Zento quite a lot of small spots untaken and even some larger ones remain empty...just the odd shop
Magincia Fully placed in trammel while in contrast felucca side is all but empty!!...a guilds dream!! whole island [lol]...again only the odd few shops.....mainly housing.
Luna/Umbra Road is largely unused...odd big house...fuller around outskirts of luna but heaps of room for a max road shop.

Auctions ...YES run every fortnight at KnucklesHeads auction house in Magincia
EM Events ...YES but iam told not often enough!!
Public Hunting ..YES....but random....again best place is in general chat....KnuckleHeads in Magincia are active
PvP - NO... its a mith drachs is pvp shard.

Real Estate...Castles.....there are empty spaces for castles...i found at 3 all in felucca...nothing in trammel...Castle prices are very low and the better postioned ones are better of course.
Keeps can be easily placed on both facets in a multitide of spots...no value whatsoever...many spots free
1818s/towers...again easy to place all over...but why would you when u can place a keep easy or even a castle?

To sum Drachs up its a lovely freindly shard....but off peak and you are on ya own...on peak times there are a few folks around...Shopping really is restricted to Luna....there is the odd well used/ well stocked shops dotted around too and the locals will glady gate u to them.....Id love to say it got a better population, but when i find empty castle spots [even gave one away ]...then it does not tell me its a buzzing shard.

Free Luna Vendor..Yes...well small rent was agreed for a nice spot!!

Population/Activity ...LOW...[sorry drachs but empty castle spots are not a good indicator]. Hey iam not trying to dis!!.....just saying what i see on my tour......Yes its fuller than LA.... but is less active than the likes of Sonama with less housing placed ,etc.....Easy to place a Keep in felucca or trammel...and yes look hard enough there are castles spaces too.

11.Lake Superior [Loraloth ]
Luna is fully placed and theres a good amount of shops with well stocked vendors.
Zento as the odd small spot free to place like most shards...as the small one really are too small to call a house, only a few shops . Magincia in tram is not fully placed and as the odd shop and magincia in felluca is near enough empty. Luna road/Umbra road as the odd 1818 placed but is little used apart from just outside Luna.

Auctions...YES... run twice weekly /monthly by the red cow
EM Events...YES.. quite active on the event front...use the global event calander for dates.
Public Hunting... YES... daily or everyother day...general chat best place to listen out
PVP....

Real Estate...Castles are all taken and command a good gold value and are sought after. Keeps there is odd spaces mainly in felluca but also tram if u look hard enough. 1818s and towers can be freely placed on all facets.

LS is holding it own...plenty of activity... and lot freindly folks willing to help out

Free Luna vendor...YES just a token fee

Population/Accounts...AVERAGE...Reminds me of similar shard populous as europa ,pacs and catskills. Still holding there own ,pretty active, still plenty of folks around and easy to place a tower/ 1818 however you will need look hard for a bigger keep .

12. Hokuto [Juo'nar]
Luna is fully placed and theres a good mix of shops/houses with plenty of vendors.
Zento is fully placed bar the odd small spot, alas little used for vendors
Magincia is full in tram but half empty in felucca...little or no shops
Luna road/Umbra road is a mix of odd shop and odd house...However Malas in general does seem to be more used than most of the western shards....and plenty of random ''in the middle of nowere shops''.

Auctons- NO..would be a nightmare for non-japanese i guess
EM Events - YES... plenty of activity
Public Hunting - YES ...on occassion with the Z3RO guild [English speaking guild]
PvP - YES...Battles tend to be normal champ and Papua Desert Areas.
Public Libary with both Portals - YES ....Brit Moongate- next to it!! [tram].
Points of Interest - YES...Hot spring spa north brit pumkin fields [tram] and the EM Hall a north Nujelm - green moongate at WBB

Real Estate...Castles are sought after and no free spots....prices are good ...
Keeps...some space in Felucca but none i could find in trammel....
18x18/towers ...easy to place on all facets.

I loved Hokuto.....My first Japanese shard experiance....The big problem is finding english speaking players [afterall it is a japenese shard]......But look out for the Z3RO guild.... players from a huge area singapaore/taiwan/japan/australia etc etc but all english speaking were awesomely freindly.. There guild bases known as Area 11 at Termur city and Minoc [felucca side]. Also shopping with vendors can get frustrating as there is a lot of japanese text as well as english text....but again its a japanese shard so to be expected!!

Biggest plus point ...No trash talk in general chat...only shard i have visited so far....PURE BLISS!!

Free Luna Vendor - Yes...small token weekly rent

Population/Accounts.. AVERAGE ...On par with western shards like LS, Chessy and EU etc. Very freindly although english speaking players are limited to the big Z3RO guild. Players couldnt help enough and gave information and tours around the shard ...awesome place...ill deffo be going back again!! Easy to place a tower/1818 and a keep in felucca no problem.

13. Balhae [Plop]
Luna is half empty of housing...[you read that correct]....its possible to place many, many Luna houses
Zento is near empty with just odd max placed here and there, Magincia [both facets are next to empty]
Luna road/Umbra road are practically unused....and the rest of Malas is a waste land

Auctions - NO
EM Events- NO
Public Hunting- NO
PVP....YES ..i didnt find it... but iam told Brit xroads area is used as well as the champs..
Public Libary with Portals - YES south/east rune libary inside Luna- no portals though!.
Points of Interest - YES...EM Hall /Village at North Britain with water garden pumpkin fields [tram].... green moongate from luna upstairs above entrance to bank.

Real Estate...Oh lordy...As above u can place any number of Luna Houses,Freely place any number of castles in tram and felucca...so obviously there space for 100s of keeps/1818s/towers

My first Koreean Shard visit and OMG its scarely quiet....hardly seen a player any time of day....very few shops.. and very few people

Free Luna vendor...NO ..never met a owner although... u can place your own Luna house so why would you? ALAS i dio confess to taking a vendor in the end!! and a few items did sell!!

Population ... VERY VERY LOW ...This is by far the quietest shard in UO...I doubt i will visit anywere else like this...very few players...closed shop community iam guessing for those that do play Balhae. On this shard u can place a max Luna house or even be picky were you want your castle to go...

14. Inzumo [loraloth]
Luna is fully placed albeit only 1/4 of the houses are actually shops
Zento is mainly large houses with the a few shops and space is empty for some of the small spaces
Magincia is also fully placed in tram with a few shops and odd space in felucca
Luna/Umbra road as the odd house and shop but there is room along the length for many more

Auctions - No idea
EM Events- No idea
Public Hunting- No idea
PVP - No idea
Public Libary with Portals - YES east entrance to Zento as both
Points of Interest - YES...EM Hall /Village Nujelm city [tram].... blue/black moongate at WBB.

Real Estate....No castle spots are free, although there is plenty of room for keeps and 1818/towers on all facets. While i was there i saw 2 small free spots in Luna that were open for a few days but were placed.

On visiting Inzumo, it reminded me of the quiter usa shards like Sonama. Lots of folks around peak times just happily chatting for hours at the banks etc, but very quiet off peak. Shopping is a little limited in the 3 cities Luna/zento/mag....although there are shops in the wilderness unlike most western shards. The biggest problem to a westerner is speaking to the japanese players...unlike Hokuto theres no english speaking guild so commuincation to a westerner is difficult at the best of times.

Poplation/Accounts ...BELOW AVERAGE....kinda on par with some of the quieter western shards.... like i say above ....out the two japanese shards i have visited so far Hokuto was busier and more user freindly to a western player.....just my thoughts.

15. Airrang [Little Kerri] .
Okies my second of the Korean shards ive visited ...and its very quiet again...A little busier than Balhae .
Luna is just about fully placed with odd small spot free, alas hardly any shops
Zento is 3/4 empty space, just a handfull of big houses
Magincia as the odd house and again empty spaces
Luna/Umbra road.little or not used

Real Estate...Lots of free castle spots to pick and choose from and odd Luna spot but they smalls

Auctions - No idea
EM Events- No idea
Public Hunting- No idea
PVP - No idea
Public Libary with Portals - YES in a shop near west gate inside Luna city as both.
Points of Interest - NO...well havent found any or shown any.

Very quiet shard and hard to commuicate on again for a western player on a eastern shard.

Population/Accounts ...VERY LOW.... more players than Balhae but still uncannly quiet.

16. Napa Valley - [pet detective]
Luna is full and as a good 50/50 shopping/houses
New Maginica in tram there are a few spots free and in felucca its near enough empty grass, only the odd shop in tram
Zento as the odd big spot free and many of the smaller spots also free to place
Luna/Umbra road....little used at all except odd big shops/houses outside Luna

Real Estate...All castle spots taken but plenty of keep spots and 1818 spots on all facets

Auctions...None
EM Events- Yes 2-3 a month
Public Hunting- Yes but use general chat to catch them
PVP - Odd Skirmishes
Public Libary with Portals - YES ...either north of Zento town or east of Luna town.
Points of Interest - Yes . There is a seer castle and portal village west of trinsic swamp in felucca

Population...AVERAGE ...Okies in summary Napa kinda ties direct with your average populated shard....pretty much mirrors the likes of europa, lake superior and chessy etc etc...Like most of the average populated shards...theres room for a nice big Keep and plenty room for towers and 1818s...but owning a castles gonna take some patience or a little gold...

17. Baja [my love]

Luna is full....[just!] ...on my visit there was a small free spot for a few days b4 it was eventually placed, so look out if u want a luna spot, shops are about 1/4 and the houses/empty plots make up the other 3/4
New Magincia is half empty in trammel and near deserted in feluuca
Zento is only half used...many large plots remain unplaced
Luna/Umbra Road is mainly laid to lawn like the rest of Malas

Real Estate...The castles spots are just about taken..there are a few empty but the landmass on baja is so buggy/elastic bandy you cannot place them and the spaces stay empty. Huge amounts of keep spaces and 18/18s and towers are a absolute doddle on any facet

Auctions..None
EM Events- Yes 2-3 a month
Public Hunting- Yes but use general chat to meet and take part
PVP - Odd skirmishes
Public Libary with Portals - Not showed any.
Points of Interest - Not showed any.

Population BELOW AVERAGE ..Baja shard felt quiet bleak and fell definately in the ''below average shard'' bracket with the likes of sonama shard , just not quiet got the numbers of the average shards, but deffinate fuller than the lowly populated shards....still got some life and Bajaites wont say a bad word for it.

19. Yamato

Luna... is full and good active with vendor shops
Zento.. is near full and a few active vendor shops...a few small spots are free to place
Magincia..Full in tram but 50/50 in felucca ...not much shop activity.
Luna/Umbra road...Roadside plots open along full length

Auction info...no
Regular EM Events ... Yes pretty Active midweek and weekends, info is scare though.
Public Hunting... Yes but infrequent...general chat is best place to catch this live
PvP ... Yes...iam told this is the place to be on asian shards for pvp!!
Public Libary with Portals...Yes East entrance to Luna
Points of Unique Interest....Not shown any...

Real estate....Castles in tram and felucca rarely come up for sale....deffo no spaces...sell well on both facets....
Keeps none i could see open to place...seems pretty house active does yamato
1818s/ towers can be placed all over tram/fel and malas..

To sum up...Busy at peak times but normally quiet off the peak hours.... that what i found...they say pvp is most active for the asian servers...prob just above average population just going by the amount of housing on the shard...well above normal!!!
Chances of getting a free luna vendor = YES...

Population/ Activity ... ABOVE AVERAGE... Freindly shard ..Always gonna be a language problem...didnt find many english speaking players...For western players Hokuto is far more user freindly....kinda mirrors GL ....no were near ATL though.

20. Legends

Luna... is full But only about 1/4 active with vendor shops
Zento.. is 3/4 full and a few active vendor shops...a few small and large spots are free to place
Magincia..1/2 full in tram and just about empty in felucca [guilds dream]not much shop activity.
Luna/Umbra road...Pretty much green acres aside the odd 1818 house/shop

Auction info...none i was told about
Regular EM Events ... Yes midweek and weekends. Very active EM ....
PvP ... None bar the odd skirmish
Public Libary with Portals...Yes in the West entrance to Luna
Points of Unique Interest....Yes The Ice Serpents Pool in N/E Serpents Hold...

Real estate....Castles are pretty much taken although i did find a place empty and placed it, selling it was another matter...lol...sold very cheap indeed. Keep spaces simply litter the land on all facets
1818s/ towers like above can be placed all over tram/fel and malas..

To sum up...Legends reminded me of Baja and maybe a little busier than Drachs...pretty quite to be honest although very freindly folks and a active EM helped no end.
Chances of getting a free luna vendor = YES...

Population/ Activity ... BELOW AVERAGE... like i say certainly not the quietest shard...definate some active Legend loving folks around but it does dip below the average status, awesome if u want a quieter shard and the chance of both a castle and a luna/zento shop outlet.

21. Formossa!!!! [ The One ]
Luna... as empty spots!!...yes indeed....when i first logged there was 2 large spots free that stayed free for several days b4 being placed... still... as i write there are 2-3 free small spots...Luna as a peppering of shops but in general the vendors are not very well stocked.
Zento.. At least a dozen spots are free to place...mainly smalls but odd max too...odd shop
Magincia.....wow near on complete empty in tram and felucca!! guild dream!!

Luna/Umbra road...Pretty much green acres aside the odd 1818 house.

Auction info...none i was told about
Regular EM Events ... Yes midweek and weekends... While i was visiting i stumbled on the EMs 3rd Birthday...Mamoth event i was there 2 1/2 hours had to leave for work..damnit!! but 4 EMs and Mesanna herself were all there...crazy long event..just wish i had more time for this godsaken game.
PvP ... None bar the odd skirmish
Public Libary with Portals...Yes in the EAST entrance to Luna
Points of Unique Interest....Yes ..And No....While all the EM Halls are unique...Formosa EM Hall is one crazy Neon Colour Show.....u have to visit this in West Britain!!!...

Real estate....Castles ...yes Castles are free to place i found at least 6-7 spots empty..odd tram and mainly felucca ones empty ready to place for the cost of a castle placement tool.
Keeps...Can be placed on all facets easily.

To sum up...Formosa is the Only Taiwanese shard....and very mirrors to the quieter shards of European in Drachenfel...and Americas own LA ...pretty quite to be honest although very freindly folks and a good active ''colourfull '' EM too.
Chances of getting a free luna vendor = YES...but u can place ya own Luna Plot too!!
Population/ Activity ... LOW... awesome if u want a quieter shard and the chance of both a castle and a luna/zento shop outlet.....Hey Formosa as great freindly folks and most locals will try speak both languages...like in the EM event both taiwanese and english were used so everyone could understand the event...!! had a great time here...

22. Sakura [ Voltar ]
Luna... Luna is full placed and house prices are good lots of shops and well stocked.
Zento.. Like a few of the average populated shards sakura as got a few of the smaller zento spots free to place...likewise possbly too small to even contemplate a second house/shop due to low lockdowns.
Magincia.....There is the odd spot free in trammel and half of Felucca is empty.
Luna/Umbra road...odd 1818 houses and shops litter the roadsides.

Auction info...none that i was told about
Regular EM Events ... Yes midweek and weekends...
Public Hunting... Yes and general chat is best place to catch this live
PvP ... Little skirmishes here and there...
Public Libary with Portals...Yes in the East entrance to Luna
Points of Unique Interest....Nobody showed me any...

Real estate....Castles are all taken however 3 fell as i was on my visit but were all snapped up after placement was allowed again
Keeps...Yes a Keep is no problem to place....less on Tram but thats generally always the case.

To sum up..Sakura is another typical Average populated shard....were Castles spots are all taken and hold a good value and have people wanting them!! Luna is the shopping mall of choice....and like all other Average shards even a new player can place a Keep size house on all facets.....never buzzing except EM events but enough folks around to keep the shard active!!!

Population /Activity.... AVERAGE

UNABLE TO EXPAND...GO SEE NEXT POST .....TWO BELOW HERE.......THANKYOU...AND ENJOY AGAIN....I WILL FINSIH ALL 27 SHARDS.... I WILL SUCCEED

Last edited:

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be cool to list the times of the day that are considered the "high time" for when most people play and the local "hot spots." Might make this tour of yours more useful for people looking for different shards to explore and not just a housing guide.

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
23. Origin [Humadragon]
Luna...Near full...little shopping though...and odd small spot is free time to time
Zento.. Half used plenty of big spots empty...only odd shop
Magincia.....Practically empty.
Luna/Umbra road...Green acres form luna to umbra

Regular EM Events ... sketchy
Public Hunting... none that i was told about
PvP ... none that i saw.
Public Libary with Portals...Yes in the to Luna

Real estate....Castles can be placed easily on both facets
Keepstoers/1818s....how many do u want!!

To sum up..Origin is a very quiet shard indeed..its a test shard for the prepublish..but i dont think its used much for that purpose hence the republishes on the other shards time and time again.Its basically a castle only shard...with the exceptions of peoples 2nd/3rd house/ keep/ luna shop.

Chance of a luna vendor...yes but be patient there arnt that many shops to be fair.
Activity.....LOW

24. Oceania [ ]
Luna...Full placed but not many shops to choose from
Zento.. Half used plenty of big spots empty...only odd shop
Magincia.....tram as 3-4 spots taken and felucca is empty.
Luna/Umbra road...Green acres from luna to umbra

Regular EM Events ...very sparse
Public Hunting... none that i was told about
PvP ... none that i saw.
Public Libary with Portals...Yes in Luna

Real estate....Castles can be placed easily on both facets....felucca is pretty baron
Keepstoers/1818s...again how many do u want!!

To sum up..Oceania is kinda a copy/paste of the above shard origin...they are veru similar in all ways, basically again its a castle only shard with people having odd 2nd/3rd home elsewere/luna.
Chance of a luna vendor...yes but shopping is ultra quiet here

Activity.....LOW

25. Asuka [ Eve ]

Luna...Fully placed the shops are pretty 50/50 with houses and plenty of vendorss

Zento.. Fully placed again with some shops mixed in the houses
Magincia.....Again fully placed on both facets...
Luna/Umbra road...Quite a few 1818s and shops run along the road from luna to umbra

Regular EM Events ...yes weekly/ biweekly activity
Public Hunting...yes, gen chat place to ask
PvP ... yes there is a small pvp community.
Public Libary with Portals...Yes south east corner Luna mall

Real estate...Luna is rammed as are Castles all taken and prices are good for high end real estate
Keeps....None in trammel but i found several spots free in Felucca empty
Towers/1818s...plenty of spots all over ..but its fuller than the average shard easily.

To sum up......Asuka is a pretty lively japanese shard...mainly japanese speaking as u would expect..and thats were Hokuto as the advantage for the western player...Very much comparable to western shards like GL and Chessy for population/activity...very nice pleasant shard made to feel very welcome unlike some quieter western shards that shun outsiders.
Activity.....ABOVE AVERAGE

Many thanks to Ox of Napa for getting me to destinations beyond my own control.

Well two shards left to do....just need my mate Ox to do his magic stuff...
ready for.......... 26. Mizuho and 27. Wakoku

Last edited:

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty sure?
Regardless, be nice to add it in along with their time zone along with the hot spots. Would make for a nice guide.

Last edited:

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Europa Luna is the worst, half active is a kindness considering the scarcity of regularly restocked vendors.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since I can't edit my post I'll add that even Drachenfels, considered to be the 'dead' European shard puts Europa to shame Luna-wise.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Europa Luna is the worst, half active is a kindness considering the scarcity of regularly restocked vendors.
Well theres a lot worse than euro luna risso.....half active is being kind yes....but its there and there abouts...in the manner of things my report will say 1/4 1/2 3/4 full !!! alas iam sorry but i dont wanna break it down further....that is all i need for a comparrison.....Anyways the trouble is euro aint got enough shops for the average population.....europ folks have grown lazy and dont wanna run a shop....so stuff does sell high and sell quick......And see i consider atlantic luna ''over active''..its damn well chaotic there!!!....and drachs luna???....u sure its better than euro???..last time i was there it was deffo very very quiet...with castle spaces all over the land ready to place...alas i will come to drachs in a few weeks time...

Last edited:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well theres a lot worse than euro luna risso.....half active is being kind yes....but its there and there abouts...in the manner of things my report will say 1/4 1/2 3/4 full !!! alas iam sorry but i dont wanna break it down further....that is all i need for a comparrison.....Anyways the trouble is euro aint got enough shops for the average population.....europ folks have grown lazy and dont wanna run a shop....so stuff does sell high and sell quick......And see i consider atlantic luna ''over active''..its damn well chaotic there!!!....and drachs luna???....u sure its better than euro???..last time i was there it was deffo very very quiet...with castle spaces all over the land ready to place...alas i will come to drachs in a few weeks time...
If you're going by shops in Luna, you'll be falling off your chair in shock when you hit Balhae. Unfortunately, you will probably never find the actual useful shops on Balhae unless you stick around and actually play there a while and talk to some of the players who have played on that shard for years, because the shops that have players actively stocking stuff and checking their bulletin boards for request items aren't in Luna. They're out "in the middle of nowhere."

I have run into some very kind Korean players on both Balhae and Arirang. As on most any other shard, they are willing and able to help people who approach their character in-game and have a courteous one-on-one conversation with them, rather than demanding information and help through general chat and then insisting on having a very public back-and-forth dickering over prices.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
3. Lake Austin
Luna is kinda full of houses...not shops...maybe a quarter are active shops ..But luna houses sell very cheap..i actually placed a 4 story in the 2 weeks i was there and it didnt sell for even 20m...i was told someone bought a 1818 for only 50m....so ended up leaving mine to rot at end of account billing.
Zentos land is half empty ....thats right free to place even the big ones....and as no shops bar one/two.
Castle spots are free to place... i found 3 empty spots and couldnt find a buyer for even 5m- gave it away.
Keeps and 1818s ...lol.. there are hardly any placed ... there are simply hundred and hundreds of spaces for keeps and 1818s all over tram, fel ,malas. etc etc

To sum up...LA is a land of castles and Luna houses only... on my last count there are roughly 120 castles on each facet....and some are free to place...some players own 2 castles or more..and remember at least 25% is still old classic bugged housing....

population/account guess 100/200...Near Bottom of shard table...Freindly but made feel like an outsider.

I love your idea of traveling to the different shards. I go sight seeing to see the wonderful houses and to see how the different shards have been decorated. I especially love finding the unique shard spots.
I am from lake Austin and I am so sorry that you were made to feel like an outsider :( we tend to be a very quiet bunch. Most people can only play in the evenings or the weekend. I try to answer questions and to say hi on general chat. I often forget to as I'm still getting use to the idea we have one. We do need more vendors. In Luna we do have about 5 or 6 vendors that keep stocked. My vendors are by the Brit moon gate. It takes a lot of time to keep them stocked :) so there are people out there. I've found 5 guild towns that are active. We are starting to grow, new players, returning players and players transferring from other shards.
Our EM, Augustus, is fantastic. He has a wonderful long term event arc going right now.
Hope you come visit again. I'd love to show you are round and introduce you.
Mora (CTTA)

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep the coming man. I like this.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow. What a project! Dont even want to consider, how much work it is. :thumbup:

When you have a look at Drachs, dont forget to visit New Magincia. Even if many Plots there are placed from the same Guild, you will find there more activity then in Zento. (And I guess that is true for most shards. The pet vendors and stalls there can be a nice indicator to shard activity, too.) Especially on Drachs you will find an amazing Teleporter Hub there run by the DK guild.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow. What a project! Dont even want to consider, how much work it is. :thumbup:

When you have a look at Drachs, dont forget to visit New Magincia. Even if many Plots there are placed from the same Guild, you will find there more activity then in Zento. (And I guess that is true for most shards. The pet vendors and stalls there can be a nice indicator to shard activity, too.) Especially on Drachs you will find an amazing Teleporter Hub there run by the DK guild.
Hmm ... maybe i need to add new magincia to the report..wont take long to catch up..as it was and indeed is on a lot of shards an important shopping/meeting place.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hope you come visit again. I'd love to show you are round and introduce you.
Mora (CTTA)
Hi tamais i spent 2 weeks on LA as The Alchemist.....ill keep logging in form time to time....after all ,ive got my Luna vendor to tend to now.....hey people were freindly....i just wasnt one of the regular guys/gals...i guess on smaller shards folks notice more....when they see a name theyve never seen b4...still enjoyed the stay..abd got a lot of skills to +50 so its all good!!!... Made some guy i cant rember his name happy with Trammel Ice castle he wanted...had fun and a giggle .....Hey and tell that ''bossy'' veronica mars i said Hi !!

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pacs is up with a surprize..well to me it was...

Hey Pacs guys/gals anyone wanna fill me that free luna vendor spot...or a low rent...either way..struggling to find one on here and been over 2 weeks on/off with Maria a month or so ago.....wink wink..

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cats is up.....

Hey Cats guys/gals anyone wanna fill me that free luna vendor spot...or a low rent...either way..struggling to find one on here and been over 2 weeks on/off with Mimi a few weeks ago.....wink wink..

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GL is next for the report [ with Fisty ]..... then iam up to date....to present day...started this around 2 months back....

Currently playing my 2 weeks on Chessy [ with Ash of Europa ].....so say hiya when see me.....u lovely chessyites

Then i wil be going LS and Sonama....all time...all in time...

Last edited:

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To sum up...only shopping places are luna ,zento a few in magincia and odd ones in the wilderness like Raa...
And the Auction house every Wednesday. And Stratics trade forums. And in game chat. And anyone registered with ("At dinner, he took haughty bites" - Ed.) whose location will turn up in ("Heavy weights suspended on twine lurches" - Ed) ... honestly, this is just another thread of THP assuming, and despite the obvious lack of complete knowledge, thinking those assumptions are definitive.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And the Auction house every Wednesday. And Stratics trade forums. And in game chat. And anyone registered with ("At dinner, he took haughty bites" - Ed.) whose location will turn up in ("Heavy weights suspended on twine lurches" - Ed) ... honestly, this is just another thread of THP assuming, and despite the obvious lack of complete knowledge, thinking those assumptions are definitive.
''To sum up...only shopping places are luna ,zento a few in magincia and odd ones in the wilderness like Raa...''

This is a accurate statement of playing on Europa ingame....errr yes yes u can use chat...errr yes yes u can use a auction house once a week and...errrr yes yes yes u ....can try sell on uo trade boards.....oh and yes yes yes yes u can transfer items to another shard free and sell them too then transfer the gold u make back to europa ..all for freeeeee!!!....jesus....give it a bloody rest...and stop this mindless trolling. [end].....

Just enjoy the project like everyone else is....

Thankyou THP

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
GL is next for the report [ with Fisty ]..... then iam up to date....to present day...started this around 2 months back....

Currently playing my 2 weeks on Chessy [ with Ash of Europa ].....so say hiya when see me.....u lovely chessyites

Then i wil be going LS and Sonama....all time...all in time...
Be sure to check out MoA Auctions when you visit GL's they are every Thursday Night at 8pm Central..

EM night is pretty much every Tuesday with events often on Fri, Sat or Sun as well some weeks also at 8pm Central usually.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be sure to check out MoA Auctions when you visit GL's they are every Thursday Night at 8pm Central..

EM night is pretty much every Tuesday with events often on Fri, Sat or Sun as well some weeks also at 8pm Central usually.

Hiya malagaste...ive done my 2 weeks on GL...just need write the report up...while id love to add every shop in the land i just cant ..its no practical in the few hours i play in the 2 week timeframe i set myself...this is a basic shard by shard assessment project.....i will try to add auctions i think most shards have one per week or fortnightly..again i will try to add these to the reports...

But as for EM Events u can forget them on my report....If someone else want to chip in ''THAT'' information feel free...alas i simply dont do them/ get involved in anyway with them.......sorry...

Last edited:

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... honestly, this is just another thread of THP assuming, and despite the obvious lack of complete knowledge, thinking those assumptions are definitive.
Its his attempt at saying the game is dying, he does this 2 or 3 times a year. Trying to tell everyone the shards are empty because they have free housing spots or the shards have a lack of vendors at Luna. Chicken Little stuff

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its his attempt at saying the game is dying, he does this 2 or 3 times a year. Trying to tell everyone the shards are empty because they have free housing spots or the shards have a lack of vendors at Luna. Chicken Little stuff

Here we go again ..another lame attempt to try get a awesome post/project locked...please go away troll.

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GL is now up....

Iam up to date with the report..iam now live on my travels....

Iam currently on Chessy with Ash of Europa..so another week for next report

have fun and safe journeys

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya malagaste...ive done my 2 weeks on GL...just need write the report up...while id love to add every shop in the land i just cant ..its no practical in the few hours i play in the 2 week timeframe i set myself...this is a basic shard by shard assessment project.....i will try to add auctions i think most shards have one per week or fortnightly..again i will try to add these to the reports...

But as for EM Events u can forget them on my report....If someone else want to chip in ''THAT'' information feel free...alas i simply dont do them/ get involved in anyway with them.......sorry...
May be impractical, but a collaborative effort with active players on all these shards would fix that.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To stop the trollers trolling trying to get the thread locked [as always]...for whatever there reason.... iam no longer using population figure guesstimates...i will simply list them as either .......

high , above average , below average and low....keeping it simple !!!...as a ''direct comparison to other shards''...thanks again for sharing my world tour....

This is not a doom and gloom post...hopefully folks may even do the same... its a blast....was getting bored now iam fully revived again......iam simply visiting every shard that i can for 2 weeks....having a whale of a time.....even maybe placing a keep /castle ...while iam there...if not then helping other folks resize bigger if they ask me.... or even showing them were to place big on the quieter shards...On my plus side iam training my main char up to +60 all around skills...also trying to get a vendor while iam on that shard [why not ]......people have also asked me to add auction days and the luna/umbra roads to the lists...and also been asked to list daily hunting programs.....sure i can do this if iam told....will simply need to back track a little to catch up....no problem.....

Hey .....have fun and good luck on your UO travels....THP

Last edited:

rmjcsr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like this little travelogue of yours and look forward to your updates :) When you visit LS hopefully the Red Cow auction will be happening.We try to hold one or two every month,the next one is planned for either Friday or Saturday next week,and is always a good time.Auctions are a good way to size up the quirkiness of a shard for lack of a better term :)Also there are community hunts hosted by Taeara Mi'Aken most nights around 8 pm EST for all skill levels.Looking forward to your visit :)

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's a great way of putting it, rmjcsr. "Travels with THP" would be the perfect Steinbeckian title for all the groups and individuals met on the journey.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make sure you come sunday to Drachenfels at 8:30 CEST when we do Exodus event from WBB and keep chat channels open. :)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Cats is up.....

Hey Cats guys/gals anyone wanna fill me that free luna vendor spot...or a low rent...either way..struggling to find one on here and been over 2 weeks on/off with Mimi a few weeks ago.....wink wink..
I have a free vendor spot for you. MSG me. Edit: I don't know what mimi means

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a free vendor spot for you. MSG me. Edit: I don't know what mimi means
the name in brackets after the shard is my char name on that shard
ie. Catskills [Mimi].....thats me....running around on Cats...''Mimi''....

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like this little travelogue of yours and look forward to your updates :) When you visit LS hopefully the Red Cow auction will be happening.We try to hold one or two every month,the next one is planned for either Friday or Saturday next week,and is always a good time.Auctions are a good way to size up the quirkiness of a shard for lack of a better term :)Also there are community hunts hosted by Taeara Mi'Aken most nights around 8 pm EST for all skill levels.Looking forward to your visit :)
when i come i will deffo check this out and add info. to the LS travelogue too for the auction..even monthly and the hunt every day sounds good too...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well any Chessy player wanna help out with the Luna vendor while iam on your shard still.....also any more chessy players want a free feluuca keep??? then simple ask me and ill show u a empty spot , theres a few open but not many........again while iam on your shard...already had 2 happy campers!!!....also iam getting diff info about the auctions on chessy????...iam right to say they are the 2nd and 4th thursdays in every month at the Vesper auction house????..is that the one left going??....and there ARE random public hunts -maybe twice a week?? anyone welcome to attend ....at 19.00- 20.00 during the week..yes...would be awesome if u could fill this info in as iam away for 2days/nights break.....visiting Warickshire and there medival castle etc etc

Last edited:

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Well any Chessy player wanna help out with the Luna vendor while iam on your shard still.....also any more chessy players want a free feluuca keep??? then simple ask me and ill show u a empty spot , theres a few open but not many........again while iam on your shard...already had 2 happy campers!!!....also iam getting diff info about the auctions on chessy????...iam right to say they are the 2nd and 4th thursdays in every month at the Vesper auction house????..is that the one left going??....and there ARE random public hunts -maybe twice a week?? anyone welcome to attend ....at 19.00- 20.00 during the week..yes...would be awesome if u could fill this info in as iam away for 2days/nights break.....visiting Warickshire and there medival castle etc etc
I run the Vesper Auction. It is currently scheduled for the second and fourth Thursday of each month at 9pm EST at the Vesper Community Center and Auction House (near the cemetery). The next one is September 12. We MIGHT move the auctions to Friday depending on our EM schedule, and if that happens I will post it in the Chesapeake forum.

To my knowledge, the Vesper Auction is currently the only regularly scheduled auction on Chesapeake. There were at least two others until recently: RBG and Silvervale, but both seem to have stopped and I don't know when or if they plan to resume.

Luvmylace

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies kinda bored...have been for a while...so thinks lets hitch a ride to every shard i can and see the state of play...maybe folks will like this...most will not...be here we go.....

5. Catskills [Mimi]
Again Cats echoed europa and pacs as a direct comparison.
Luna is obvoiusly full and maybe more used at 3/4 active shopping malls..Luna house prices very good as u would expect.
Zento a few of the small plots are open to place and zento is not used as a shopping mall
Magincia again odds spots are free to place and again magincia is not used as a shopping mall
Luna/Umbra road...
Auction info....

Real Estate...Castle rarely available as are luna plots and both sell well indeed....Keeps in tram odd spot is free to place....Keeps in Felucca several spots are free to place....1818s and towers can be placed all over the facets.

To sum up ...On Cats the only place to shop is Luna apart form a few well stocked shops in the wilderness, real estate worth having is luna and the castles...odd nice placed keeps will sell ok

*getting a free Luna vendor = NO ...but still looking

*population/account ...ABOVE AVERAGE... Made to feel welcome in my 2 weeks stay...nice freindly helpfull shard....bar giving a luna vendor out..LOL...still wanting one Cats!!

[more to come] [keep tuned].

Come to the north end of Luna .3 Shops have always had free vendor spots since Luna opened.
The Bear Den
Luna Library
Stygian Abyss Library Annex
I don't believe in charging

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
chessy's still an active shard. good rp, a well meaning em. decent pvp crowd though non factions mainly.

good underlying community.

only thing un nerving are the goblins.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Prime vendor spot still waiting for you on Catksills.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Prime vendor spot still waiting for you on Catksills.
sorry flutter ive been away for a few days holiday..im back now...hope to catch u tonight..i deffo want one...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come siege ;)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2
ohhhh ive played siege LOL.. FOR more than 2 weeks too /// even placed a keep for myslef and help place another for a fellow euro player that couldnt find a spot.....mauhah /...bejesus..... i need to redo the siege write up ..lol...its comming soon!!!

Ill take a vendor Dupapa if u have one in Luna going free

Last edited:

dupapa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly no vendor in luna but im sure someone can help you out with that,

If you havent been back for a while you might just be suprised :)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies also managed to get hitch to Sonama..so will be finishing Chessy and also starting Sonama at same time..and gotta revisit Siege at some point but i have nice 60% trained char there already.....so keep reading.

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
"Flutter is the coolest person I've met on my world tour"

DOH!

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okies also managed to get hitch to Sonama..so will be finishing Chessy and also starting Sonama at same time..and gotta revisit Siege at some point but i have nice 60% trained char there already.....so keep reading.
hey bud when you get to Drach's send me a note and Ill fix you up with a vendor in luna you should have my ICQ already but here just in case 33200180
cheers Wild Thing