• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer Offer THP,s round robin shard shield transfer hop

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I aint done one for a while...

Next monday/tuesday i will be leaving europa ....i will be hopping to 6 shards ending on atlantic

the middle 6 shards can be done in any order and will be done to suit other folks that want stuff moving for free let me say between shards ...

like i say start shard in europa....from which i caan travel to any/all or none...

great lakes .pacific . chessy .lake superior . hokuto . asuka .

final destination hop is to atlantic.....before the return to europa...

free service ....no hassle... no exact time... but no more than 2 days per shard...if u want a instant transfer buy a transfer token...please not plague me with when when what time if u choose this free service...ive done this free service many times and iam sure a few of the trusted rares community will vouch...

my new icq is 658366531..... a lot of you will know me on my old icq 267208357 which a can no longer use ..long story... but in short i cant remember a email and phone number i had 25 years ago or whatever...

have a great day...have a lucky day... have a UO day....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
only one requst so far @DJ Diddles...for a hokuto stop off to end on atlantic...so from europa i will probably go first stop Hokuto....unless any more interest changes this...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2nd request @moneybags magee...for a hokuto stop...so leaving from europa i will probably go hokuto first....and if no other interest then onto atlantic then back to europa

if no other interest will be a quick jump of 3 shards....whatever

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats not a problem @IruliaXov

Iam gearing up to leave europa sunday night or monday morning uk time....little interest so as i stand its europa to hokuto to artlantic and home to europa....this order can change and any ot the other 6 shards can be added along the way... but i wont do them unless- rather send the tokens to the shards i have no shard shields on ...

other shards possible gl, pacs, chessy, lake sup, and asuka ,

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Restless ..plz get in touch ingame asap...leaving europa sunday

Slight changes going to Great lakes first then Hokuto because someone wants stuff moving from GL to Hokuto so simple to do

Onto Hokuto second stop....

still possible to include chessy lake superior pacs or asuka..

b4 we go to Atlantic

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
i would love a stop over for chessy please and possibly LS ? and also an item on Hokuto if not too much trouble.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okies last roll call for stuff wanting out of europa...
got my own stuff going to Atl for next festival [wherever it maybe]
got @Restless 1 item
got @ jason moreth small bag of items

Transferring to GL first shard on list to pick up for @slippjeem @Chump Thumper @pinkpandora and myself item/items

Last edited:

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okies last roll call for stuff wanting out of europa...
got my own stuff going to Atl for next festival [wherever it maybe]
got @Restless 1 item
got @ jason moreth small bag of items

Transferring to GL first shard on list to pick up for @slippjeem @Chump Thumper @pinkpandora and myself
Guessing you only got one of my ICQs - I actually need a stop on Chessy, LS and Hokuto if that's still possible. And what is the procedure? Just give you a bag with a book and our name in it? And where is the meeting place on these shards?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guessing you only got one of my ICQs - I actually need a stop on Chessy, LS and Hokuto if that's still possible. And what is the procedure? Just give you a bag with a book and our name in it? And where is the meeting place on these shards?
nps.. i will be stopping at each shard... normally top floor luna but i can meet you anywere in the game... .. yes bag stuff with your name/icq and destination on it or with a book inside bag...only ever give items while confirmed with icq and ingame at same time....

the order is leaving europa tonight for gl then onto hokuto......after thus i will stop at each of the other shards the order is yet to be determined but i will deffo be on atlantic last of all b4 returning to europa

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
jumping from Euro to GL this minute ....... 1-2 days here depending on meeting up folks quick/slow...then onto Hokuto....which seems popular pick up

... Though to be fair hokuto is by far the easy eastern shard to live on....lot of west speking players really does help on this shard....and z3ro guild of course rocks...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okies i have met everyone on GL thats needs to meet me.... i will jump to Hokuto when the timer allows....24 hour jump timer...me forgets

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
last call few space left on hokuto...leaving wedneday around 18.00 /19.00 uk time ...roughly 24 hours time

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies iam UK based so awrkward to catch maybe for usa.... been here 48 hours ... gonna jump to LS..

eassy way is to give me items even 3-4 days in advance of me jumping to that shard... and i will have your items when i arrive there???

just saying....On LS in next hour....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Getting pretty full... maybe -40 items tops....left...so only taking good items now... just saying... 3 shards to go...

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
thank you so much for delivering my shiney things to LS. I appreciate the work you doing to provide this service.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On chezzy for a day.. but no more than two... then to atlantic and then back home europa..

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okies ive been without the internet for 36 hours.. damn virgin!!! back now..but its pushed the shard hop time by 36 hours... so i will be jumping to pacs on monday as a favour to a freind then onto atlantic tuedays/ wednedays

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
on pacs staying here 24 hours.... will be jumping to atlantic this time tomorrow..

times to catch me live[ uk times]

after midnight tonight 00.30 to 01.30 pm
and
breakfast time 09.00 to 11.00 am tuesday ...after which iam going to atlantic for the big pick up!! b4 returning to europa

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
THP, could you or someone shoot me your ICQ number please. If you are leaving tomorrow 9-11 am eastern time, I would be glad if you could take a few rubble boat dock pieces to Atlantic for me from Pacific!!! Didn't think you were coming here and didn't want to ask you earlier, thanks if so and I'm not too late. My ICQ is 447306946. Thanks and if I missed you no worries.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
34 cool items, including heavy rubbles, delivered from Pacific to Atlantic! Thanks so much bro and let me know if you need help any time.

Reactions: THP

DJ Diddles

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Thank you so much for delivering my 49 items from Hokuto (of all places!) to Atlantic! Great person to work with, and will keep my eye out for those double exceptional items you are searching for.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies on Atlantic i have 6 folks still to pick up here...

staying here 2-3 days b4 returning to europa to finish the cycle

dont panic if u miss me..i will leave all bags marked up for atlantic on atlantic b4 i jump to europa

best time this week to catch me are uk times...
09.30-11.00 am breakfast uk
00.30-01.30 pm after midnight uk time when i get home from work

loads of room for any atlantic to europa travel...just icq me

Last edited:

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks so much for the free transfer, glad there are honest people helping others.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanyou!!
Leaving atlantic for europa midnight uk time tonight...

Thanks for travelling with THP Global Tours....;)

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thanks a lot for helping me. Took items from 3 different servers and dropped them off at 2 for me. Thank you so much for offering this service. Would recommend this to anyone that needs help to the servers that he offers!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the kind words Pamps... but like i say if im shard hopping alone theres too much wasted travel space empty [wasted].. id rather help out other folks for free transfers than travel with 100 spaces[ wasted]... anyways.. my mouth was drooling with ya goodies..think i need quit my job and play more...lolz...

Till next time...

round robin trip as ended only one person to catch up with...Thanks for all and you

Shadefox

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for excellent in flight services, and for bringing my beloved pixels safely around the shards!