• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

THP.... my old Icq contact is busted.....jeeze...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
new laptop

reload icq 8

try log in...cant find account 267 208 357...cant this cant that...wrong email/wrong phone....wtf ive had that account 10 years or more....jesus

if anyone want my new contact it is 677577087

just saying....add me again and i will re- add you...taaaa THP

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I always have that problem when I change compys

:sad3:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just searched for "267 208 357" and it found your old handle no problems mate.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i can add it to my new list...but Icq wont allow me to log back into it....even though i have password and old email address...something to do with there was no telephone number registed with the old icq number...go figure and trying to talk via phone to them is impossible...robot after robot

RanmaRembo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I've been wanting to get back only my old account seeing as most people here still use it :)

problem being.... I haven't used it in approx. 10 years :p no hope of remembering my number :p and not entirely sure of the email address I used at the time! xD

I've sent them a support ticket detailing the issue and possible information and hopefully hear back off them.

reckon my chances are slim to none at best :p

not so fussed on the number.... I just want my contact list back, see if old friends are still about :)