Hello!

Welcome to the Stratics community! Ready to talk games? Register today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. WELCOME HOME!
    Thank you everyone for your extreme patience while we moved everything.
    Now play nicely!
  3. As you may have noticed, we're experiences a few technical issues with our forum software.
    We're working on getting them fixed as soon as possible.
    If you experience any problems, please use this thread to report them: http://community.stratics.com/threads/welcome-home.322983/
    Thank you for your patience.
  4. RonBron the new owner of Stratics has posted a new message dedicated towards all those members of Staff that recently left Stratics Service.  You can find the Message Here.

5. Ever consider becoming part of the Stratics Team? Now is your chance! Stratics is Hiring Editors. If you think you have the chops find out how to join Here.

Thoughts on Builds?

Discussion in 'RIFT Builds' started by Taylor, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Taylor

Taylor Sexier Than you VIP Staff Alumnus Stratics Supporter

So, I was reading about each class of character yesterday. What have you guys tried so far? Have any thoughts or recommendations?
  2. Auvrea Corele

Auvrea Corele Visitor

Just started going through the classes, uo being the only other game I've played alittle overwhelmed. Anyone have any thoughts on a good build to get a ladies feet wet in Rift?
  3. BreeOge

BreeOge Visitor

Well really, we are all just starting. However I have found that a warrior seems to be the best when it comes to getting your feet wet. I read some place that rift has something like 62 combinations of classes and specs. I currently play a Warrior and loving it!
  4. Taylor

I read about each class. Very interesting. Some classes are familiar to folks who have played fantasy RPGs before, but some are pretty novel.
  5. hungry4knowhow

hungry4knowhow Seasoned Veteran

I've been following this game over the past week or so. I'm a bit hesitant to spend $60 dollars on a game though after being dissapointed by so many others(EQ,WoWx2, Tabula, FFXI, FFXIV) I'd love to be on the ground floor of a new game, but i'm not willing to let that want flow into other more guarunteed satisfying extracurricular activites i.e. drinking :)

So....I'm watching, want to hear more from stratics people! Especially UO players.
  6. BreeOge

BreeOge Visitor

Well I am a OLD UO player, but haven't played UO in over 5 years or more. I am loving rift, tho i think i went to hard to fast lol trying to level. As you can see from the updates Trion is taking care of the game very well.

I hope they will put a trial out soon for people that are thinking about it.
  7. Pauldarian

Pauldarian Adventurer

i have a code if anyone wants to try rift this weekend free
  8. Taylor

Very generous offer. :)