• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) This Week's Europa Auction

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who's going?
Amantala and Geoffrey post the list each week, but other than that it doesn't get much attention here and attendance has been dropping off lately.
While low attendance can mean people get some bargains it's nicer to have a packed house.

7pm UK tonight. Gates are provided from Luna or you can just wander west along the road from Umbra till you find it.

Bring a bag of items to give to Ama at the end of the auction for her to sell next week? Clear your junk. Don't forget to include a book detailing the items and including your name.

Have a look through the list thread, see what kinds of things you can sell, and see what you could buy.

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was intending to, then realised yet again I have a RL commitment that means I'll be out this evening :/

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Coming! This is such fine old European event we just have to keep it alive ! There are items for all tastes and sometimes you get a bargain and another time you get more for your item than you had hoped for.

Amantala EA

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks everyone for your support, special thanks to Petra for starting this thread :)

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was there, missed out on my desired item *sighs*. I was impressed with the smoothness of the whole operation. Well done! I will definitely return.
Now..anyone have a Dread Pirate's Hat on a vendor gathering Sosarian dust?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was there, missed out on my desired item *sighs*. I was impressed with the smoothness of the whole operation. Well done! I will definitely return.
Now..anyone have a Dread Pirate's Hat on a vendor gathering Sosarian dust?
So - I read this, and then went off to dig a few holes in Sosaria.
Guess what was in the first chest I dug up? Seems like too big a coincidence to me, must be meant for you. Give me a shout in Help chat.

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
perhaps the auction list can have a new beginning, i dont seem to be able to get anything after page 6 which ends in 2014