• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This Wednesday: Stonehaven Fight Night

K

Kat SP

This Wednesday evening, March 12th, 2008! Fights will start at 8 PM CST.

No pets, no summons, no looting.

Everyone is welcome, but please be aware that we have a zero tolerance policy for looting and disrupting the event once inside.

The arena has been moved from last year's location. Here's the map to the new arena...

G

Sweet thanks!

We definitely need more events in these lands. Keep it up Kat!

I'll be there too!

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

Can we add no whining?

[/ QUOTE ]
But that would promote learning from my mistakes rather than just blaming them on something else

I am not sure how I gain from that

S

Sir Ha-ward

hehe, well wasnt directing that comment towards you there

G

ill be there but im not fighting any stupid speedhacking ****s.

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
...and it begins.....

Its just odd to me how some kind of *illegal program which u mentioned* will work inside of an 8x8 arena. Hm maybe its just an excuse for someones own failure, who knows

G

or maybe its just a legitmate answer to a bunch of [censored] childish trammies.

K

Kat SP

If yall are gonna talk [censored] all night, do it here on the boards so I don't have to listen to it.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Personally I wouldnt even bothering fighting him, hes just gonna cry no matter what, people like this ruin the events for others

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

or maybe its just a legitmate answer to a bunch of [censored] childish trammies.

[/ QUOTE ]

STill havent explained how it would work in an 8x8 arena. None of my friends have ever used this thing that you mention so im just curious is all.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

S

Sir Ha-ward

*snickers*

OMG your using ICQ and you just killed him! That must be illegal! Surely he couldnt have died otherwise!

G

No I did not kill him alone as u can see in the pic I was rolling with the guild

G

<blockquote><hr>

*snickers*

OMG your using ICQ and you just killed him! That must be illegal! Surely he couldnt have died otherwise!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey don't leave out my Volume Control &amp; Safely Remove Hardware Icons they are leet as well!

S

Sir Ha-ward

It may have been your use of the windows clock there in the corner. 8:06 is for sure not allowed !

S

Sir Ha-ward

So accusations that you constantly throw for your losing = you being what exactly?

P.S. I got one too Kage !

Uncle Sam

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Kage could you please speed your avatar back up. I spend way too much time, everytime i read your post, waiting for it to end since i cant pull myself away from it till it does!

G

<blockquote><hr>

If yall are gonna talk [censored] all night, do it here on the boards so I don't have to listen to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey!

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

carebear! ok I got all my [censored] talk about of me!

G

Nah he said he was broke its all good killing was way better than any amount of GOLD LOL

G

I am not denying you smacked me down. but you know that was an off fight and the reason, which im serious YOU WON YOU WON YOU WON I SUCK I SUCK I SUCK, but when i got cursed i went overweight and didnt realize it and got stuck in that one place. i shouldnt of been carrying so many bottles and two suits, its ok you won good job. but if you come back we can have more than a duel where i cast 2 spells, evil omen and wraith form.

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

but when i got cursed i went overweight and didnt realize it and got stuck in that one place

[/ QUOTE ]

K

Kat SP

Thanks to all for coming out tonight! It was fun!

Yall cut GG some slack... I think he was a little distracted by "the nastiest vent conversation he's ever heard"... and you know it must have been pretty bad if it beats anything HaHa's ever said in vent! lol

G

ya it was a blast, cant wait to fight all the people i like too next time, and none of the people i hate.

I

imported_Krystal

Was alot of fun!! hopefully more show at the next one in 2 wks or so!:)

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

must have been pretty bad if it beats anything HaHa's ever said in vent!

[/ QUOTE ]

Think about what your saying there..... :p

G

LOL i can't honestly say thats a true statement Kat. Although i was disgusted and caught off guard by what was being said in vent i can't say its worst than some of the things i have been presented with by HaHa, because i remember he loved to just say "ok go to the url in my comment" and wait for Meph to say "AWWWWWWWWWW WHAT THE [censored] YO THATS JUST DISGUSTING YOU'RE A SICK MAN HAHA" or whoever else was on to freak out. i mean it was sometimes like a daily treat to log on and see if he had new comments lol

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had an awesome time looking forward to the next one....

Only problem I had was GoodGuy being GoodGuy so I put him on Ignore, How do I do it on here?

Any help would be greatly apprecaited.

G

click on my profile, then there is a little thing that says "ignore this user"

You're like a fat kid pretending to put a combination lock on the fridge

G

I too had a good time until HaHa sat on Fluffy
. That is not the proper place for a rodent Sir!!
Disclaimer: This did indeed happen and is in no way meant to be some strange Richard Geere joke...Ok perhaps kinda.

G

<blockquote><hr>

click on my profile, then there is a little thing that says "ignore this user"

You're like a fat kid pretending to put a combination lock on the fridge

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh!, That is funny.

N

Noc

Throw in a public vent?

Even a noob can have a good time...felt good to take you out Bruin, its always a pleasure stickin KoC's with bolts!

(I need to watch "Christine" again) hehe