• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

THIS SHARD IS THE RUDEST MOST UNGRATEFUL PEOPLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EM Helios busted his ass decoing Luna Bank. He work for 5 straight hours friday night.

Now the asshat population of Legends has destroyed it in les than 2 minutes.

I and several others are trying to fix the damage but the checkerboard pattern is extremely difficult to do.

I got flusterated and left before I punched out my 22" flat screen.

This shard doesn't deserve Helios and Tashik! They deserve a Shard that appreciated the hard work they do!

I'm sooooo mad I could PK everyone!

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
too bad he couldnt have used something that people couldnt dye :(

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man I havent logged on in about two months now and I get called ungrateful and rude in the title of a post :sad3: I think I just won Uo :gee:

Remember Gal, Saying Shard covers alot of people. And that even counts the ones that dont log in but still call Legends home. Log off, walk away, but don't condemn the whole shard.

Calm down before posting. Rants never do any good and will only encourage the bahavior that upset you in the first place.

L

Lord Urza

Indeed EM Helios did a great job on the bank, Its one of the best deco'ed banks I have seen.

And anyone who attended TMC's scavenger hunt Saturday night seen how grateful, kind, and helping so many members of this shard really are, I seen players helping new players find there way around, a lot of teamwork, and good vibes. and at the end of the event many thank you's and good jobs all around.

Theres allways some people who are out to disrupt things for no other reason then because they can.

On a good note, it looks like its back to how it should be, so Thank You to whomever did this!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jirel, the good people far outnumber the snerts, you just need to remind yourself of that from time to time

..... and listen, if that big screen ever looks like it needs hittin' again, just box it up and send it along to me, kay?

DGgnome

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In all honesty Jirel...just stop ranting on the forums, there's no point to it, it just makes you look like Lady Mel. Know what I mean? Give love not hate.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Point made, point taken.
Bad people are everywhere trust me, they're not all on Legends :p

Tempted to lock this now, but I'll let it run and see where it goes.
*eyes the "line not to be crossed"*

Penderrin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey I agree! This shard is nothing but rotten people, the Bucs Den of UO! May we all burn in the abyss!

No really Jirel, Ive always found your posts entertaining but are you ever happy? Why play a game that gets your goat all the time. I feel sad for you that you would condemn everyone over the antics of most likely ONE person :(

And honestly, if something CAN be messed up, it WILL be. No matter which shard, whatever game. And thats the truth. There is little accountability here in the virtual world.

Im sad that you would blanket everyone with your rage. Im sad that you cant enjoy things more.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any and all griefers probably pick this shard because she is so vocal when she gets upset, which only fuels them more.

A

Az of DSR

I was there at the bank when this was going down, and Im sorry to say it but it was the highlight of my night watching her spam how everyone was horrible people. Went on for 10-20 mins... Then I came back 2 hours later and she was back telling some pvp fel type that he was a asshat. Its one of my new fav. words, Ive used it 3 times today and laughed... just wish my friends had been there so they would find it as funny as I do. hahaha.

Thanks for the irrational comedy. ( =

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with Pen, there was, and is, alot of appreciation for what Helios and Tashik do for the shard. There are always a few that cause problems.

I can say that when we painted the bank pink in honor of Lady Phoenix we encountered one really tough person taking it all down as we put it up. I was hurt and enraged. After some communication..caring and understanding I now count the person, that made me as angry as I have ever been in UO, as a valued friend. Build bridges, not walls my dear.

C

canary

Does Jirel "I have quit UO 1,000 times now" of Joiry ever make a post that isn't screaming or inflammatory?

I have one word for you: Klonopin.

L

Lord Urza

I think Uriah had the right idea here.
This thread has fun its course, and can no longer go on without getting more personal then it allready has.

Status
Not open for further replies.