• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This One Is For The Gms Post The Rules

D

Decker

K here it is we are defending and some blue revealer shows up and jams in my sherrif and his guards and will not move no matter how much we ask so we just let him sit there and hide and say things like tb sucks and bellitte all our members and provike us to attack him in GZ. so anyways the enemy shows up and what da ya know they page on us for haveing a guard turrent. Now then first we wernt blocking in the guards with vendors we wernt blocking them in at all was not us was this blue guy so anyways the enemy pages a gm and he comes to poof 8 of our guards way and then wont replace them after this blue times out or leaves the blue is gone by this time. so heres the deal
the rules state by teh gms own hand that guards cant be blacke din by vendors cause vendors are not removable by a player. however if guards are blocked in by oj players or blue players and thier pets it should technically by definition be legal. cause players and thier npc pets are removeable by other players. we remove blue revealers with our reds cast explode in the castle running out targeting him and running back in to not get guard whacked. oj npc hirelings and thier pets can be removed by a opposing faction player.
what i really dont understand is when a enemy faction cant break our defense they have to use blues, or even worse page a gm
pagina gm in a fight is like calling for you mama. So now we get gms that are uninformed yet again by teh vauge rules we have so here is what i ask of you the gms
POST THE RULES IN THERE ENTIRITY FOR ALL TO SEE WE DO NOT HAVE A COMPLEATE AND UPDATED RULE SET FOR FACTIONS CAUSE ALL TEH GMS THAT NEW WHAT IT WAS ABOUT ARE NOW GONE AND WORKING ELSEWHERE SO PLEASE GMS POST A COMPRHENISVE WELL THOUGHT OUT DETAILED OUTLINE OF THE FACTION RULE SYSTEM GOVERING COMBAT AND BASE DEFENSE/OFFENSE AND THE DO'S AND DONTS

also by your definition anything behind our faction stone goes and this was behind it technicilay by your own definiton in our base.

see even I a lowly player and I also can reinterperate them

Decker

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
K here it is we are defending and some blue revealer shows up and jams in my sherrif and his guards and will not move no matter how much we ask so we just let him sit there and hide and say things like tb sucks and bellitte all our members and provike us to attack him in GZ. so anyways the enemy shows up and what da ya know they page on us for haveing a guard turrent. Now then first we wernt blocking in the guards with vendors we wernt blocking them in at all was not us was this blue guy so anyways the enemy pages a gm and he comes to poof 8 of our guards way and then wont replace them after this blue times out or leaves the blue is gone by this time. so heres the deal
the rules state by teh gms own hand that guards cant be blacke din by vendors cause vendors are not removable by a player. however if guards are blocked in by oj players or blue players and thier pets it should technically by definition be legal. cause players and thier npc pets are removeable by other players. we remove blue revealers with our reds cast explode in the castle running out targeting him and running back in to not get guard whacked. oj npc hirelings and thier pets can be removed by a opposing faction player.
what i really dont understand is when a enemy faction cant break our defense they have to use blues, or even worse page a gm
pagina gm in a fight is like calling for you mama. So now we get gms that are uninformed yet again by teh vauge rules we have so here is what i ask of you the gms
POST THE RULES IN THERE ENTIRITY FOR ALL TO SEE WE DO NOT HAVE A COMPLEATE AND UPDATED RULE SET FOR FACTIONS CAUSE ALL TEH GMS THAT NEW WHAT IT WAS ABOUT ARE NOW GONE AND WORKING ELSEWHERE SO PLEASE GMS POST A COMPRHENISVE WELL THOUGHT OUT DETAILED OUTLINE OF THE FACTION RULE SYSTEM GOVERING COMBAT AND BASE DEFENSE/OFFENSE AND THE DO'S AND DONTS

also by your definition anything behind our faction stone goes and this was behind it technicilay by your own definiton in our base.

see even I a lowly player and I also can reinterperate them

Decker
LOL

Yeah, some blue just so happened to sit in front of your base revealing for you. And He just so happened to turret the guards. Thats just bull. We called a GM for a very simple reason. We don't use cheap tactics even though technically we could like you guys do, and exploit every little unspecified part of the game.

You guys got a gimp base, 10 gimp stealth archers, guards, explosion traps IN YOUR BASE (you just said your faction base is behind the sign up stone therefore TOWN traps should be illegal), the porchelus, the guardzone to run your blues into my red necro's withers and poison strikes, a stable to buy your hay and block with that garbage and you still have to use blues, NPC paladins and what ever is next to trap your guards in one stop. So keep crying hypocrite. You want us to stop calling GMs, stop exploiting the unspecified parts of the games to gain ANOTHER advantage.

D

Decker

first cardell we never said it was your blue but i know the name of the character and he is on a enemy acount he was oj to us a few days ago. second, gm said our traps were fine , third i got to run to the farm to buy hay the stable does not sell it that would be too convienient, and if you dont like our stealth archers dont play the game, i could say the same about your tactics with sl base, using 10 mages and tamers to field the narrow choke points ohh no whine whine dude learn to play and fight against our templates othersie go back to wenst you came, we got teh hireling idea from hawksley when he hired a bunch of them to defend sl.
when we defend with all we got you call it exploiting when you defend with all you got you call it pvp
play the damn game cardell and stop the whineing otherwise go do peerless

love decker

D

Decker

this just in
stealth archers are ruining the game
tamers are ruining the game
next week its goona be those camping cook fishermen or better yet lets say mages yeah mages cause once they cast thier spell always hit unlike a archer who has a chance to miss

1needy1

decker how canhe stop whingin? he just a kid with a scaldy ass that cries but thats ok antheus when you exploit you pvp when we pvp you think we exploit.but dont worry babey someone has to love you even if its just a pixel heheheh

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
first cardell we never said it was your blue but i know the name of the character and he is on a enemy acount he was oj to us a few days ago. second, gm said our traps were fine , third i got to run to the farm to buy hay the stable does not sell it that would be too convienient, and if you dont like our stealth archers dont play the game, i could say the same about your tactics with sl base, using 10 mages and tamers to field the narrow choke points ohh no whine whine dude learn to play and fight against our templates othersie go back to wenst you came, we got teh hireling idea from hawksley when he hired a bunch of them to defend sl.
when we defend with all we got you call it exploiting when you defend with all you got you call it pvp
play the damn game cardell and stop the whineing otherwise go do peerless

love decker
And the garbage continues. We use nothing with our templates to defend, you use EVERYTHING ELSE. And cry when you are told you cant do that. I'm over stealth archers and tamers ruining the game, I wasnt complaining about them, I was just saying they are the reason most real pvpers leave the game and the game is left with garbage like,,, well TB. I think my guild does quit well against your garbage templates, thats why we have 4 times as many points as any other guild on any other shard. If I had another mage or 2 on we would kill all 20 of guys with ease and take the sigs, but since there is only 3 of us on, and both the other guys are dexers, and one is a red, I'll just mess around with you guys on my roommates characters. I'm whining? Who started this emo thread?

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
decker how canhe stop whingin? he just a kid with a scaldy ass that cries but thats ok antheus when you exploit you pvp when we pvp you think we exploit.but dont worry babey someone has to love you even if its just a pixel heheheh
You make it sound like I'm the one who just made an account on the stratics forums to cry to the enemy for all of my problems. But.... that was you.. So.. who is whining?

T

Trammelite2000

LOL SL have 4 times more points than any other guild because they farm points! I seen them all makin new chars and kill them!

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL SL have 4 times more points than any other guild because they farm points! I seen them all makin new chars and kill them!
Wow thats bull. Then again I wouldn't admit dying 20 times a day on all my characters like you guys do to us. And like COM does to us. And like Minax did to us, until of course, they packed there things and left factions.

That is another bogus accusation....

F

fusion SL

dude decker this is total bull we did nothing were just trying to do wat factions do, its not our fault one guy hates tb thats not in factions. so dont blame people just blame the blue, now f he were a faction member then u can start this ****

W

wee papa smurf

I enjoy fightin everyone and when i die i die, but i dont always die ;). If there is speeders and hackers out there then fine, everyone gets so pi$$ed at this game its funny, so everyone chill out take a dram and try haggis!!!!! :lick:

D

Decker

fusion i can agree with you on that one i do like factions and fusion being a archer did ya know we archers are ruining the game, hehe it just sucks when enemy factions page a gm cause they cant get wit it its been done this wayt for yeasr now its changed and a new wayis here and there is still paging, when sl mages cast thier fields threw walls from the stairwell at the beginning i dont page i accept it and find away around it , inflitrate, adapt overcome get the kill shot.

love decker

1needy1

fusion ?r u on the same planet as us ,your response is cryptic like your game hehehe, you alla buch of hackers and you talk about it in vent and you we love you really we just like a fair game. so here is the deal, the next time easy uo is down come out to play and see who lasts the longest. anthius its amazing how everyone says you use a programme must be some truth cos as u say in vent lets turn on the speeder but alls good man if u need a crutch then its sad and i forgive u and please do not use your hacks around us because they slow us down , in fact they freeze us.

1needy1

the dram i can enjoy the haggis i aint too sure about. but we chilling we laughing no crying here and we all a pack of winkers hehehe

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
fusion i can agree with you on that one i do like factions and fusion being a archer did ya know we archers are ruining the game, hehe it just sucks when enemy factions page a gm cause they cant get wit it its been done this wayt for yeasr now its changed and a new wayis here and there is still paging, when sl mages cast thier fields threw walls from the stairwell at the beginning i dont page i accept it and find away around it , inflitrate, adapt overcome get the kill shot.

love decker
A few stealth archers here and there don't ruin it but when everyone in your guild is an archer, and terrible, and ALL of them resort to stealth archery then thats pretty stupid and it just isnt pvp if everyone is stealthing around waiting for one orange to come by. Same thing with tamers really. 1 or 2 isnt bad but when everyone becomes a gimp tamer its pretty lame.

And fusion is a chump, he doesn't stand next to explosion traps and get low health kill shots and get all proud over it like some scamps do.

You can page all you want about casting those fields from the stairs, that is a Z axis problem and they probably wouldn't do anything about it like they dont do anything about e fielding yourself up and down.

But we dont have TB base,, so stop making it sound like SL base is hard to get into. It's your problem you don't have any good mages.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now wait just a darn minute, personal attacks and accusing someone of using Ittp's are not allowed on stratics.......so bye bye ppl. I am in vent with Ego and I dont appreciate you saying that kind of nonsense.

Next Jeremy posted about turrets being illegal with factions, I am still looking for the article but I will post it as soon as I find it.

Next: You shouldnt of placed those faction guards in that spot in the first place and then stack hay around them. If you had been smart you should of fired them when you saw that blue blocking them. So whine some more about others cheating when you could of prevented that in the first place.

Next: You have a page button, so shut you mouth and page if you think someone is cheating.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
fusion ?r u on the same planet as us ,your response is cryptic like your game hehehe, you alla buch of hackers and you talk about it in vent and you we love you really we just like a fair game. so here is the deal, the next time easy uo is down come out to play and see who lasts the longest. anthius its amazing how everyone says you use a programme must be some truth cos as u say in vent lets turn on the speeder but alls good man if u need a crutch then its sad and i forgive u and please do not use your hacks around us because they slow us down , in fact they freeze us.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Yeah everyone in your guild, who gets there faces beat in daily from me and my guild, says I'm a hacker, that is real credable. I'm fast get over it.

And like I said, any day of the week that you feel hard and up on yourself, just get in touch with me and we'll set up some 1v1, 2v2,3v3, 4v4, 5v5 fights and my guild will smoke you with ease. ANY DAY... just let me know.... Stop talking **** hard ass.

And you were never in vent with me, so stfu.

F

fusion SL

thats total bull, anthius is a fair palyer, just because he wips u guys every day doesnt mean he cheats hes just better than u guys, so stop comlaining.

D

Decker

k you got me there mr cardell and your problem is you dont have and good archers hehe and stealth archers are hard to play, just cause we use 6 man hit squads and take down a mage and fade well its what we do we are NINJAS and being such we attack from the shadows and assassianate people and such , do thing s that ninjas do why am i being a ninja going to stand there out in the open and let you flamesrtike me no ima set a trap lure you in strike from the shadows kill ya, do a little dance of joy ( ninja like though) and run away to kill again problem with my template that you all have is you cant get me cause i am to ninja for you. as i stated before i dont pvp i hunt and should you be vulnerable or in a weaken state when i attack well thats not my fault, or is it??

are you ninja enough?

Decker

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
k you got me there mr cardell and your problem is you dont have and good archers hehe and stealth archers are hard to play, just cause we use 6 man hit squads and take down a mage and fade well its what we do we are NINJAS and being such we attack from the shadows and assassianate people and such , do thing s that ninjas do why am i being a ninja going to stand there out in the open and let you flamesrtike me no ima set a trap lure you in strike from the shadows kill ya, do a little dance of joy ( ninja like though) and run away to kill again problem with my template that you all have is you cant get me cause i am to ninja for you. as i stated before i dont pvp i hunt and should you be vulnerable or in a weaken state when i attack well thats not my fault, or is it??

are you ninja enough?

Decker
Like I said before, saying your a good stealth archer is like saying you are good at blinking. Good for you, I think that many stealth archers ruin that game, thats my opinion, why you keep explaining to me what you are (like I care) is beyond me. And my guilds only problem is we are not on in the morning since you guys only defend in the morning while people are at work. We aren't complaining about it, thats just our only problem. We don't need many archers, we have a hand full and I'll put my money on Pyro over any of your archers 1v1 any day. I'm not saying he'd win all of them, but he is A LOT better than any of you in a group fight. So talk all you want, thats all you can do.

1needy1

arabella u r in a different tbbase than us because there was not any hay around the guards but then perhaps ushort sighted or have double vision

W

wee papa smurf

I do admit we have a gimp base, but if a stealther gets in were fu***d cos it is so damn big in there its hard to find anyone! And we definitly need more mages for sure, i try play my mage but i just plain suck lol! :gun:

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
arabella u r in a different tbbase than us because there was not any hay around the guards but then perhaps ushort sighted or have double vision
You had them along the side of the pathway and across the walk. I dont think I smoked anything other then my marlboro's, so I know what I saw.

D

Decker

damn this stealth archer has got the kill shot on you what 20 times you got me like 5 and i got pyro one on one already ohh and good job getting in the castle that was fun

america's best ninja

decker

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
damn this stealth archer has got the kill shot on you what 20 times you got me like 5 and i got pyro one on one already ohh and good job getting in the castle that was fun

america's best ninja

decker
pfft.. Kill shot don't mean your better than me. You aren't even on my level. And i don't even bother trying to get the kill shot on you anymore. And the only time you got me was because I was dismounted, disarmed with 20 ppl on me.. So you can brag about that all you want.

D

Decker

i will and i dont want to be you cause i am me. GOOOOOOOOOOOOO ME

decker

A

Altec

This is the dummest thing i have heard right here. Do u think if we farmed points we wouldn't be using a point mule like coke and son used to. No these guys kill u people for all your points or at least most of u for all your points. I was late joining up with sl and of all the people i have killed in tb only 4 of them have been worth points.

And actually u know what i wouldn't be crying about things u guys aren't for sure about becuase i know the truth about each and everyone of u in tb. HHMMMMM what do u guys use???? I know.

sincerly your old friend altec

A

Altec

I do admit we have a gimp base, but if a stealther gets in were fu***d cos it is so damn big in there its hard to find anyone! And we definitly need more mages for sure, i try play my mage but i just plain suck lol! :gun:
hey papa glad to see you back. Surprised they let u back in tb after you accessed us to the beach house. LOL. Let me know when you ready for us to storm another house that was fun. lol. Still have no idea who looted deckers house and you disappeared after that happened figured maybe you would know?? lol.

W

wee papa smurf

hey papa glad to see you back. Surprised they let u back in tb after you accessed us to the beach house. LOL. Let me know when you ready for us to storm another house that was fun. lol. Still have no idea who looted deckers house and you disappeared after that happened figured maybe you would know?? lol.
lol, all that crap that was goin on at that time was the reason for movin back to europa, an i def never looted anythin. And its good to be back, still some of the same ole **** that went on is still goin on but ey f**k it i have a laugh. :thumbsup:

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dont feel like the lone ranger on not getting pages answered by other then a canned message. I dont know what to tell ya about the gms, other then EA needs to lay out clear and concise rules that apply to all parts of this game, not just factions and accept no other actions by the GM's other then following them. I have seen it time and time again where one page is treated different then another, for the same exact thing. The blue should of been bounced to jail for blocking the guards, I honestly thought he was one of your guys.

As far as former factioneers from SL grieving us, it has been done to us as well with setting all of our traps and being removed access to our safe house around our base then access all of TB within it.

As far as farming points, I only know of one Ego that did that, and he was told not to do that again by Anthius.

I see alot of frustration on both sides, but take a deep breath and relax everyone. I hear this one cheats, that guy cheat from both sides and I get so tired of it. I dont care who cheats honestly cause there isnt a darn thing you can do about it. Cheating whether you use a bug, exploit or a program is all the same. Let it roll off and do the best you can.

It is very frustrating to try to get those blasted sigils when you all have guards, traps, the gate closed and Guildys on. We were outnumbered and outgunned last nite, and you all corrupted the sigils.
The fight will assume soon, I am sure. I think everyone needs to take a deep breath and relax, forget the BS and play the Game we all love.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*tips hat* Hail, fellow factioneers. Naming illegal third party programs and accusing others of using them is against Stratics policy. Please refrain from such activities.

Several good posts had to be removed due to this.

tink'r_toiz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOW .... rough crowd here ...

Hello.... My name is Granny, errrr, Tink'r Toiz and I am a stealth-a-holic. *shifts about nervously* So much so that I dropped 120 necro/SS to go stealth/hiding/ninja on my mage ... for the simple fact that I am unable to play a full pvp character. It just isn't for me.

Personally, I don't see how any character or a play style can be devalued unless there is provable cheating involved . Folks, it is a game, it is meant to be fun... I have FUN playing my stealthers and I will continue to play them even when trapped and massacred by five enemy faction who gleefully dance about chanting "learn to pvp or learn to fight" ... to which a happily say ... "NO"

Cardell, you are an excellent player and I challenge you to teach me to play my mage a tenth as well. Anytime and anywhere, you just give the word and I am ready for lessons.

The disagreement over whose base is hardest or easiest to defend... there is never going to be consensus .... the rules about turrets, guards zones, base beginnings and endings .... maybe, if all the gms on all shards get together and establish uniform "rules". Will I hold my breath... not likely. Will I stop playing because I don't think something is fair/right/rule abiding ... not likely. Will I start using cheats and third party programs and etc., etc., because it is reported or appears others do and have an unfair adavantage.... not likely, let me rephrase that... absolutely not. My victories are true victories ... my steals are by shear luck and skill and help from my faction. I wouldn't trade that feeling, even as infrequently as it happens, for all the easy "wins" in this game.

I have long suggested a faction summit on each shard (tho few will associate that idea with this name)... to discuss all the details, try to establish some simple rules for the gms to follow. Perhaps that is too "granny-like" or the musing of a non-male UO player, but I still think it is worth a try and now that I am a veteran of factions, I feel I have a right to bring up the subject again. *goes into stealth to avoid the inevitable beat down*

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh Tinkz, jump right in there! I dont know when you read the fourms, but they are cleaned up very nicely now. :) Dont think you have to worry to much about anyone being nasty to you!

Nicely put when you said the non-male UO players have a different view of the game!