• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This just in!!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Suspicious Items: Update
Robert Mull
12 Jan 2009 11:15:52 EST
Good news everybody! Our concerns about a recent appearance of suspicious items have proven to be unfounded. They are, mostly, obtainable in ways that are long standing tradition: “oops, we didn’t lock it down, it’s decorative, and it’s been that way for a long time.” In other words, this is not the result of a new dupe.
The bulk of reports coming in were about the dinner plates, both full and dirty. It turns out that these plates are actually spawning daily. Whenever the server comes up, you should be able to pick up more.

At this point, we’ve decided to add the ability to craft plates of these types in a later Publish. The market has become unstable for them already, and a few people are hoarding them better than most real life diamond mines.

Until then, here’s our spoiler of the day: they spawn daily in the Four Huts southwest of Britain (west bridge, go south), only in Felucca. Enjoy the new found competition!

Meanwhile, we are aware of other “rares” appearing that are generic versions of more common items – these will be dealt with as exploits.

DaveSP!

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Am i the only one that thinks this sounds like it was a bug that allowed people to get them and they're just trying to make it look like it wasn't?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no, as soon as I got to the huts I knew I'd been there looking for dailies before, long long time ago, but I never found anything, stopped going and forgot all about it. I wouldn't have remembered it was plates I went for, but I remembered going there.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Am i the only one that thinks this sounds like it was a bug that allowed people to get them and they're just trying to make it look like it wasn't?
They actually admitted it was a bug....The point is it wasn't a dupe.

-Galen's player