Hello!

Welcome to the Stratics community! Ready to talk games? Register today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. State of Stratics Address

Hail Guest !

RonBron the President and Owner of Stratics is planning to engage in a State of Stratics Address next Saturday Night at 6pm EST. He wishes to gather questions from our community. To submit questions and concerns please visit this Thread

3. The time has come to say farewell to another of our beloved community members

Hail Guest!

Please take a moment to read and leave your gratitude for Airmid, as she has decided to pass the torch on to a new generation of Stratics Volunteers. http://community.stratics.com/threads/bon-voyage-friend.324118/#post-2452837

This just in!!

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Oriana, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie Staff Alumnus

[​IMG]
    Suspicious Items: Update
    Robert Mull
    12 Jan 2009 11:15:52 EST
    Good news everybody! Our concerns about a recent appearance of suspicious items have proven to be unfounded. They are, mostly, obtainable in ways that are long standing tradition: “oops, we didn’t lock it down, it’s decorative, and it’s been that way for a long time.” In other words, this is not the result of a new dupe.
    The bulk of reports coming in were about the dinner plates, both full and dirty. It turns out that these plates are actually spawning daily. Whenever the server comes up, you should be able to pick up more.

At this point, we’ve decided to add the ability to craft plates of these types in a later Publish. The market has become unstable for them already, and a few people are hoarding them better than most real life diamond mines.

Until then, here’s our spoiler of the day: they spawn daily in the Four Huts southwest of Britain (west bridge, go south), only in Felucca. Enjoy the new found competition!

Meanwhile, we are aware of other “rares” appearing that are generic versions of more common items – these will be dealt with as exploits.
  2. DaveSP!

DaveSP! Visitor

Am i the only one that thinks this sounds like it was a bug that allowed people to get them and they're just trying to make it look like it wasn't?
  3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox Staff Alumnus

no, as soon as I got to the huts I knew I'd been there looking for dailies before, long long time ago, but I never found anything, stopped going and forgot all about it. I wouldn't have remembered it was plates I went for, but I remembered going there.
  4. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah

They actually admitted it was a bug....The point is it wasn't a dupe.

-Galen's player