• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This Is Why...

• Thread starter toontownhappy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

toontownhappy

...you shouldn't dismiss little cog suits so easily- at least in the VP.
I went to VP in Nutty River about forty minutes ago. A whole group of hollywoods made a boarding group of all hollys and went off, leaving behind five other hollys (myself included) and a room full of baby suits. One of the hollys gets on the elevator, not as part of a boarding group, and is quickly joined by six little suits. I was in the mood for an adventure, so I hopped on. No other holly filled in the last spot; another baby suit joined. Off we went!
The card was Clara, thank you very much, and we won the fight with no fatalities. Sure, I used all my toonup unites, but that's what they're there for, right?
Just goes to show you- when you shuffle, you never know what you might've missed... :eyes:

A

alisagrace86

bravo. i don't get why hollys are that way if you have lower suits the cogs that come out are littler and i appreciate their courage. i mean we all have to start somewhere right?!

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bravo. i don't get why hollys are that way if you have lower suits the cogs that come out are littler and i appreciate their courage. i mean we all have to start somewhere right?!

I always scared of Mr. Vp he geting smarter. I been missing some jumps. I jump but i dont get the jump till after i lose ten laff points. It kinda nuts.

I play many toons. It keeps me happy that way I dont forget what it feels like to be little toon.