• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This is why we still cant have nice things.

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
***Edited my screen shot to appease the statics na... I mean modertors***

So, I logged into Pariah's account, stealthed at the bank this evening, when someone gets a wonderfull idea. they decided they were going to "Paint the town pink" for lady phoenix. A wonderfull gesture, an excellent idea!

I guess that screenshot speaks for itself.

On a side note, one of the people griefing the "painters" claimed to have been wrong by lady phoenix becuase they were kicked from PRAH AH by her for spamming macros. even when asked over party chat to set it aside for a very sick woman and the people trying to make her smile. This nameless person just summoned a horde minion and began picking up the cloth even faster.

::shakes head::

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah he was very disruptive, spamming up their journals and stuff, so he was removed.
He had been asked nicely twice, and then warned...even the most patient people have their limits.

And as for the asenine behavior because of who it was, it is not Phoenix's auction. She works it, as do 5 or 6 others. No one owns it, per se, in fact the homeowner I don't think has even been to an auction :p

But in spite of the shard's dregs, we got it done, and thanks Blesh, for the screenshots!
Hope Dev sees this in time to get hers back up.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And to put any dispute on that aside, let me say he is griefing the wrong person anyway.
Phoenix had nothing to do with his getting kicked, I am the one that kicked him, so he should be griefing me.
But if his behavior this Saturday is as bad as it has been the last three times I have seen him, I will kick his sorry ass from the house for good this time.

Fair enough? Got a problem, take it out who deserves it, not an innocent woman who is sick...ya freak

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to admit that there are two places that I avoid even on our friendly shard: Luna bank and swoop. (well, and the entirety of Fel, but that goes without saying given my sensitive nature)

P

PRAH

Uriah is supported 100 percent! Personally I felt he was more than fair considering the antics of certain members of a certain guild. Because of behavior at Luna Bank last night and at the Auction House in the past, these people pretty much set the reputation of that guild, which is very sad for the members who might have some heart and values.
If this post seems harsh, please know that I toned it down because at this time I speak for PRAH and not for myself.
A person or guilds reputation is of very high value in this game, and Karma is not just a word, it will get you.

D

Danse

*Adding my 2 cents*

This is the sorta behavior that has occurred on Siege often...go over there and try it..*grins*
You'd 'FIT' right in....*walks off giggling......*

Sorry I have not been around, stupid sinuses...AURGH!!! *SNEEZE!!!*

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thats just one more reason I quit UO. To many people who act like immature buttheads.

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Adding my 2 cents*

This is the sorta behavior that has occurred on Siege often...go over there and try it..*grins*
You'd 'FIT' right in....*walks off giggling......*

Sorry I have not been around, stupid sinuses...AURGH!!! *SNEEZE!!!*

If thats a normal on siege, and you play there, great for you.

Personally, I expect a little more out of people. Which is my downfall. At least the group I play with on WoW lives up to that standard.

If only I could just stay off UO all together. Every now and then i get the tinge, and now that my acct is closed I log on Pariahs on a stealther. Once his acct closes I'll either go insane or finally be done with it.

::sigh::

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You may have stopped logging in Omnicron, but the boards still count as "playing UO" in my books :)

S

Sorcon Gartius

This display sickens me.... The caliber of players that dominate the majority is what ultimately killed my love for Ultima Online.

Lady Arwen

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just want to post and say that the person who is being talked about in this thread partied me tonight, and apologized for his behavior. He admited that he was wrong and what he did was very selfish and ruined an event that could have had a wonderful outcome. (Even though we did get screenshots, and I told him that) He feels very bad for the way he has been acting and the way he has been treating people, and the members of PRAH. He told me to tell everyone who helped, as well as everyone who he might have hurt, and Lady Phoenix herself that he is sincerely sorry for his bad behavior. Im not saying that what he did was ok, because it wasent. But at least an apology is a start. :)

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just want to post and say that the person who is being talked about in this thread partied me tonight, and apologized for his behavior. He admited that he was wrong and what he did was very selfish and ruined an event that could have had a wonderful outcome. (Even though we did get screenshots, and I told him that) He feels very bad for the way he has been acting and the way he has been treating people, and the members of PRAH. He told me to tell everyone who helped, as well as everyone who he might have hurt, and Lady Phoenix herself that he is sincerely sorry for his bad behavior. Im not saying that what he did was ok, because it wasent. But at least an apology is a start. :)
Having a hard time in Fel are they? :stir:

D

Danse

I DID not play that way on Siege...The guild I was in was a 'Justice' guild...what I WAS trying to say...such behavior was dealt with rather hashly there....if you 'griefed' you were dealt with...quickly..the guards can only DO so much...and in a lot of towns there there are no guards...I left because a person very dear to me died in real life...and I could not deal very well with the way the guild he started was going...instead of fighting to keep it the way he intended..I quit. I was one voice against many...sorry if I seemed like I was condoning this guys behavior...

It is good he apologized..maybe it would have meant more if he had apologized in public, but I can understand why he did not...

If folks here feel like I have overstepped my bounds, maybe I should back out...

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I DID not play that way on Siege...The guild I was in was a 'Justice' guild...what I WAS trying to say...such behavior was dealt with rather hashly there....if you 'griefed' you were dealt with...quickly..the guards can only DO so much...and in a lot of towns there there are no guards...I left because a person very dear to me died in real life...and I could not deal very well with the way the guild he started was going...instead of fighting to keep it the way he intended..I quit. I was one voice against many...sorry if I seemed like I was condoning this guys behavior...

It is good he apologized..maybe it would have meant more if he had apologized in public, but I can understand why he did not...

If folks here feel like I have overstepped my bounds, maybe I should back out...

I miss understood the meaning behind your post, I apologize :)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yer doin' just fine, Danse :)

and Blesh is good folk, she just read hastily.. and because she *ahem* has been off to other worlds, has not had the opportunity to get to know you

as to the apology, Arwen... yes, nice that the olive branch was offered, but the first thing that came to mind was Gomer Pyle sayin' "fooled me once, shame on you.. fooled me twice, shame on me"

so I'll just wait and see on that one

drawn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what a real piece of **** that person is :fight:

pm me the idiots name please

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Drawn re read the posts he apologized.
So did Josh Howard (of Dallas Mavericks fame, if ya don't know, I aint goin into it now) for lots of stuff...but he still keeps doin it.

So did Pacman Adams (another degenerate, but this one's with the Cowboys) repeatedly, for lots of stuff...and yet again he is suspended.

YOu can scream "Sorry" a lot, but if your actions and words don't change, then you're just the boy who cried wolf, and no one is gonna believe ya.
See, when ya make a pattern/habit outta doin **** over and over, sorry doesnt get it, at least not for me. *shrugs*

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Yep and just like every person that ever cheats on their lover, they are always "Sorry" and they always appologize but if someone flashes them a look of "I want to f*** you" is that going to stop them from cheating agian....probably not.

Or like the abusive husband that beats his wife then says sorry but the first time she gets out of line he'll do it again and say "Look what you made me do".

Appologies are like drinks, they may be full at first but until you see what the person is truly about you'll find that at the end, it's just empty. You can accept the appology, however take it with a grain of salt until you see if they F*** up again.

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys are being way to philosophical :D

Kill'em all, Let God sort'em out! *whoops wrong forum* Runs back to COD :gun: