• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This is What Happens When $CAM Tries...

• Thread starter Willie_Nelson1
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
W

Willie_Nelson1

This Is What Happens When $CAM Actually tries to control the towns....

NEEP!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i get the impression that SCAM is just in factions to own COP in fighting.

thats just the impression that i get whenever i see the fighting.
hell, last night when i was in killing COPs in the minax base the lads from SCAM came running in and mopped the place up, then they said hi and left.

it was very funny.
i was standing there after i popped Ruff Rider watching the SCAM guys run in and out.... just standing there on my TB guy.
once all the MX guys where dead the SCAMs all left.

so i of course helped myself to the sigils, hehehe.

and just a FYI, i wouldnt go around bragging about taking the towns.
everyone knows that the factions stones are all messed up and they arnt showing the proper things, and really, if ya cant do a 4 hour hold at least sometime in the day then ya gots problems, hehehhe.
hell, ive never seen the sigs change hands more in the last week then i have in the last like 7 years.

the sigils are being passed around more then a Taiwanese....... well you get the point.

at any rate, been a lot of nice fights and killings.
and suprisinglly low levels of smack talk.
but that might just be around me.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
look at the kill board.

that is just bloody AWSOME to see that many people in there and fighting.

hell, i finally got on last night and rolled up 7 kills and im not even listed on the board!
hahahhaha

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep it was nice fight. I guess it will encourge cops putting more of their char in faction. Apperently almost all the cop faction chars has hiding. I was suprisied to see all the blue tamers that was at spawn still refused to join faction to give us a dragon push. If they did we probably wont hold the towns today. Because we will be up against at least 5 dragons with dozens of stealth archers.

TMI was forced into using a greater dragon. Apperently statloss works in our favor as predicted. COP did some nice pushs today but without the 10 second rezes and super dragon swarm the battlefield simply had never went in cops favor.

For whoever from cop in the other post saying we will never be able to take over the cities. There you go. Thanks for playing. Peace out.

M

Mr Helmet

Lol my fav part is the ghost seen in the Minax base, another dead COP

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe yep.
We did it just to show that if we really want to we can just take it. and we have our points made.

We knew cop will come back when all of our guys are sleeping hense the screenshot.

We fielded 7 people max yesturday when we got it. apperently cops has more people (at least 8+a ghost) at 3am than we do at evening time. Well it's not news COP is 500% bigger guild (in figure) than us after all and they do have people(hint* not singular) playing 24/7 minus server down. We really dont stand a chance if cops taking sigils a few hours before or after server down.

Good job cops :thumbup1:

Polgara

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe yep.
We did it just to show that if we really want to we can just take it. and we have our points made.

We knew cop will come back when all of our guys are sleeping hense the screenshot.

We fielded 7 people max yesturday when we got it. apperently cops has more people (at least 8+a ghost) at 3am than we do at evening time. Well it's not news COP is 500% bigger guild (in figure) than us after all and they do have people(hint* not singular) playing 24/7 minus server down. We really dont stand a chance if cops taking sigils a few hours before or after server down.

Good job cops :thumbup1:
Umm if COP MINAX was 500% larger than $cam SL, there would be 306 members in COP factions, there isn't even that number in the COP non-faction guild. As for duel clienting accusations, egads daft one, prove it! Or shut up and cease torturing some readers with your verbose (insert dull) inaccurate presumptuous posts. Bloody hell, have you ever considered a career in helping insomniacs sleep?

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At least they play PVP chars and not tamers....... :)
We are pure blooded PvP guild. COPs main pvpers are mostly tamers (PvPPers) and their other faction chars are all either stealthers or archers with hiding.

It's alright tho. SCAM PvPs and COPs PvP base on 3 very skilled steps "dismount, all kill, and RNG". :thumbup1:

What's really funny tho. Right after some honorable PvPPer from opposition guild said that we will never take over a city from them. We did it prime time and got not 1 but all of them with max 7 people.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Umm if COP MINAX was 500% larger than $cam SL, there would be 306 members in COP factions, there isn't even that number in the COP non-faction guild. As for duel clienting accusations, egads daft one, prove it! Or shut up and cease torturing some readers with your verbose (insert dull) inaccurate presumptuous posts. Bloody hell, have you ever considered a career in helping insomniacs sleep?
According to UO.com
Active guilds figures.

SCAM:42 Members
vs
COPs:127
+
COPs:39
+
Mofo:24
=

42 vs 190
So you are right I am sorry. COP only PvPs with 452% more figures than SCAM. My deepest apology. It's not 500% it's roughly 452%. :sad4:
If we take out Mofo and just counting cops then it will be 395%.

Oh yea that's not counting how many dragons and warsteed you guys use in "Player vsrsus Player" encounters.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ugh, maybe you need to take into account of how many COP are actually IN factions...
I don't even think COP has even half of their members in factions. It seems that COP has two guilds, one in factions and one not in factions, but for some reason has the same guild tag.
Even if it is not about factions, not even half of either of the guilds show up to fight. Heck, not even 1/5 (might be a tad exaggeration but not far off). But if you guys always beat off COP; unless they use dragons in a spawn, whats the big problem?

S

Skullcollector

Ugh, maybe you need to take into account of how many COP are actually IN factions...
I don't even think COP has even half of their members in factions. It seems that COP has two guilds, one in factions and one not in factions, but for some reason has the same guild tag.
One COP tag is as it looks the other is C0(zero)P

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even if it is not about factions, not even half of either of the guilds show up to fight. Heck, not even 1/5 (might be a tad exaggeration but not far off). But if you guys always beat off COP; unless they use dragons in a spawn, whats the big problem?
Yea you have a point. Its not news we routinly beat COP off outnumbered. But It's very challenging. We fielded 4 people and had 6 out of 8 sigils and somehow they fielded 8 in 3 minutes after we pulled all the sigils out of minax base (it was 4v4 and we pinned them in their house) after we had the sigils they called irl(idk) and got 8 people on and they also had non-faction people helping them (not counting in the 8 they have). Its true not all of their character is in faction but everytime when there's faction fights going on between us and them we are going against all of their Minax chars and they have a few blue/red tamers/stealthers waiting for us and as long as the fight is not in a faction base they have the upper hand because their "non-statloss" reinforcement.

COP also placed a house right outside their base too for easy choke point fight and house hide and I am pretty sure you have already seem it. Its very challenging and it can get annoying. 4 on 8 plus a blue and a red with a house and choke point... well their trick worked dirty or not I will give them that. :thumbup1:

Polgara

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
According to UO.com
Active guilds figures.

SCAM:42 Members
vs
COPs:127
+
COPs:39
+
Mofo:24
=

42 vs 190
So you are right I am sorry. COP only PvPs with 452% more figures than SCAM. My deepest apology. It's not 500% it's roughly 452%. :sad4:
If we take out Mofo and just counting cops then it will be 395%.

Oh yea that's not counting how many dragons and warsteed you guys use in "Player vsrsus Player" encounters.
Your math isn't very good is it? Take $cam numbers which right now is 50 (of course like COP that doesn't equate to 50 people taking into consideration multiple chars of ONE person) Take COP faction guild = 58, not to mention people in COP non-faction are also in COP factions and Mofo, lets add them all together 58 + 169 + 37 = 264 (not people, chars) Now take $cam numbers = 50 + Scam non-factions 33 = 83 x 500% = 498. Even with all the chars added in COP factions non-factions & Mofo it doesn't = 498.

Considering Scam also a few times called for the help of PAS members regarding spawns and harry's shall we also calculate PAS numbers and add them with scams? LOL lets see who leads the percentage stakes? How about adding the times when Waka and other guilds who only play at the gate but NEVER see them in the dungeons get together and work against COP. If I added all these figures and calculated Mr Neopants, your 'they work in numbers' whine would be redundant.

I don't even think there are 498 people that play on Sonoma (LOL) please neo enough of the verbose exaggerating posts. Stop making excuses for your silly self.

Polgara

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are pure blooded PvP guild. COPs main pvpers are mostly tamers (PvPPers) and their other faction chars are all either stealthers or archers with hiding.

It's alright tho. SCAM PvPs and COPs PvP base on 3 very skilled steps "dismount, all kill, and RNG". :thumbup1:

What's really funny tho. Right after some honorable PvPPer from opposition guild said that we will never take over a city from them. We did it prime time and got not 1 but all of them with max 7 people.
ROFLMAO @ pure blooded pvpers, you mean special spamming dexxers? Everyone get 120 meditation and spam specials become a pure blooded pvper LOL. Once again Neo, COP has diversity amongst it players sorry we ALL can't sport exactly the same template and spam our way to victory! the "pure blooded" way. *Puts finger across lip and salutes germanic style*

S

Skullcollector

How about adding the times when Waka and other guilds who only play at the gate but NEVER see them in the dungeons get together and work against COP.
Just for the record, this statement isn't accurate. In the short time being in Waka, we have raided several cop spawns and some we lost due to being out numbered and some we have won and finished the champ so the "NEVER" comment isn't correct. ;)

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFLMAO @ pure blooded pvpers, you mean special spamming dexxers? Everyone get 120 meditation and spam specials become a pure blooded pvper LOL. Once again Neo, COP has diversity amongst it players sorry we ALL can't sport exactly the same template and spam our way to victory! the "pure blooded" way. *Puts finger across lip and salutes germanic style*
Right. At least we do not follow the three step of PvPP. Dismount, All Kill, RNG.

We choose to use specials every time we click that special. Just like a mage chose to cast harm or poison. All kill tho on the other hand is pure RNG. You are living in denial if you really cant tell the difference between mage chaining spells/dexers spamming specials and ALL KILL and pray. Its ok tho you guys really need all the tamers you need.:thumbup1:

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Polgara.... who is your PvP'er.... (and I use that term VERY loosely being that your in COP I assume)... ???

On a side note... COPS only decent PvP'ers are Tamers and that's because only a Tamer can say "All kill" and run for their life the other way and maybe get a kill.... Matter of fact that's TMI's and KMS's strategy to a T. It's pretty sad when your definition of PvP is only fighting if you have a large # advantage... but then again I guess if I got slaughtered even numbers all the time I'd probably learn too. Anyway.... Take Tamers outta the equation and COP's got nothing... FACT.

sorry... I made a mistake their... They will still have Houses to hide in choke points to run to and server lines to stand on..

hmm... Did I just come across the COP motto ? :mf_prop:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
JOIN COP
Sonoma's Ultimate PvP guild
"Houses to hide in! Choke points to run to! Server lines to stand on!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Fine Print: Only Tamers & stealthers being accepted

That's kinda catchy... lolololol
I can SOOOO imagine seeing that on a flyer somewhere.....

N

noxyoursox

Pretty sure i read that in a book laying on luna bank floor the other day...

N

noxyoursox

I really dont get u scarlet...i still cannot figure out why u come on these boards defending that pos guild your in. Last time i checked cop was 50% tamers 40% stealthers and 10% noobs. You all play "roughly" the same template.