• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This is the most amazing thing I have scene in uo in awhile and thought I would share

G

I will just say enjoy and yes this is fel so if you do adventure there to view this amzing act first hand know reds are about.

G

ya i saw that i was pvping there. Hes not saving up for the zoo he is discording them. they are all sparkly and stuff. I heard that if you page on houses that are pretty much pens its bannable I dont know if thats true or not, but I dont think hes there.

I didnt page cause I think its kinda lame, but im sure someone will.

G

If he wasn't there I wonder how he called me in to come attack Plucky as soon as he saw him there. Took me a few minutes to find the house and Plucky was lucky to recall out quick enough. Thanks for gating in those trammies for us Plucky, was some good insurance money.

Also, just heard from my friend that later after I had logged the GM showed after Plucky's page and said carry on with what you are doing he was doing nothing illegal.

G

Oh really? I had always heard that penning up animals to work discord was illegal. Wish I had known I could do this back when I was working discord, it would have gone much faster.

G

you want me to post this on uhall and get confirmation if this was illegal or not?
Also if it wasnt illegal why has he closed up shop?

G

I believe he finished his skill, so no need to keep it going. If you want to post on UOHall go right ahead.

G

Regardless if he was there or not, or whatever the reason is.

I would like to know what UHALL thinks about it. Plucky, please post this on UHALL.

As I said I dont think paging is cool, but I would like to know if its bannable. I did my discord by hand....that was about a month worth of playing for me.

G

He didnt seem to finish his skill and he made a roof on the house for some odd reason as well.

Ohh and if you want to do something rather then pwn people on youre uber leet stealth red archer why not go tell the majority of posters in the uhall thread youre position and name the gm that actualy validated your guildie (err I mean friend).

G

<blockquote><hr>

He didnt seem to finish his skill and he made a roof on the house for some odd reason as well.

Ohh and if you want to do something rather then pwn people on youre uber leet stealth red archer why not go tell the majority of posters in the uhall thread youre position and name the gm that actualy validated your guildie (err I mean friend).

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea thought he had, he just quit for the night.

No Id rather go pwn people. Also, isnt it against Stratics rules to post GM names involved in pages? I could be wrong as I dont post here much, but I thought someone said that. Im sure if they are doing something wrong at that house the GMs will do something instead of after asking if they are there and then leaving after being answered.