• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This is so awesome.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm the fact that it's locked down on a keep makes me believe it isnt a professional. But even the 3 mil stone pouch would only be roguhly 6000 trips to unload a 500 stone pouch. I wouldnt be suprised if it were legit.

I was once addicted to mining before the rng nerf. I had a goal to fill my ore bins with 6 sets each ore type...60k stacks of ore each set... ok so im a little bent... but I actually got close to doing it... well i got my 6 sets up too 8k stacks for each ore type (48k total ore each)...all manually. I wish they wouldn't have messed up mining. It was so much fun for me building my elite rune libray full of the best ore yielding spots in the land... took years to build...

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They were not legit. I told the guy to give me enough ecru to make one ring and he wouldn't. He implied that he scripted and that it's not hard I should do it myself.

His house is public, but the doors not accessable by anyone. He has since moved those two bags inside, and placed empty ones. (The one in the middle was a replacement I missed to screenshot). My guess is a 3 account scripter hard at work.

I would have killed him if I was not at 4 longs and just went blue a few hours ago. This is my pvm character and I didn't feel like running back on one of my reds. I was just out IDOC searching and this was one of a few houses I found with stupid amounts of resources on the steps.

If this guy is moving his inside every so often, I wonder what he has inside lol.

Either way it was a waste of IDOC searching.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I should also note when I first pulled up there was 2 characters that recalled in and left. Both had sc axes in thier hands. After I showed up they didn't return.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well scripting to a keep is pretty dumb. I can't wait until imbueing hits town and folks start complaining about scripted resources again. Driven by the fact that no one wants to spends hours on end gathering the correct resources.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WELL PRETTY SOON THE SCAMMERS WILL BE ABLE TO CLAIM A ''NEW'' FIRST YEAR REWARD BOX.....WERE COM DEEDS CAN BE MADE IN YOUR OWN HOUSE

KINDA PLAYS INTO THE SCRIPTERS HANDS METHINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C

Corrupted Goblin

Yes it plays into the scripters blah blah blah... are we really going to make the game that difficult just to skirt scripters???? I dont think i would like to do that. If you want to stop the scripters everyone just needs to stop buying resources in bulk and gold off the internet. Problem Solved.

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Not really cause scripters already have all the resources at their house in a nice heavy pouch on the front steps... as seen in pic above.