• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This is For M!

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Comeon now a bunch of people who cant pvp, a bunch of stealth archers tamers

Trying to make a living in uo, They talk **** after they beat us in a 3v12
Briden- You cant play a char without a tamer, ive put you down solo atleast 50 times in a row and you say the same thing over and over OMG HAX OMG HAX.
:twak:

Stuii You still owe me 20m for the duel we had/field fight as well, Man up and pay up.
and you said your gonna eat my first born child? wtf is that THIS IS A GOOD EXAMPLE ON WHY WE DONT DO COKE PEOPLE

I'm just annoyed by the fact you guys have that much ego to talk **** ever fighting 12v3 i mean comeon now.

ANd all you little mages that where tlaking **** to me saying you could beat me (this is after i got ganked 12v3 and i was talking to them dead)

And if you guys ever want a guild fight Even numbers we are down.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They told me to post so i did, Izious was the one that brought up the fact that he can kill anyone in this game solo

and im just trying to mkae a point

and im trying to get my 20m form stuii

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

rofl.. somebody looks upset.. get it all out buddie.. get it alllll out.