• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

This is a throwback pic circa 2004

DanteSignas

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Meh I thought some might get nostalgic seeing the actual names of the folks in this vent. Guess I was wrong. =/

Last edited:

Lizzard of Baja

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I really only recognize SuperKen from that list of people. Hah. I wasn't in Cartel back then. But that is pretty cool to know so many people worked together.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember a lot of shouting, and most of it was "Shut up!" and "Only the field leader(s) speaks!"

Terrific times, thanks Opti!

Black Peter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I remember a lot of shouting, and most of it was "Shut up!" and "Only the field leader(s) speaks!"
SK, it took you ten years to figure out why BP radio was really created eh? ;)

Good pic and good times. Thanks for sharing Opti.

-bp

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

When I woke up today, this drawing was waiting for me on the kitchen table. I have no need for it; perhaps one of you can use it.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SK, it took you ten years to figure out why BP radio was really created eh? ;)

Good pic and good times. Thanks for sharing Opti.

-bp
Hey, you know me.

I'm just really slow.

...Why else would I still be here?

Topsy Krett

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, I think this was right before I joined, good times indeed... I haven't played in years, but still come back to these forums to check in occasionally. I can't remember the exact website for the TC forums but really wish I could re-read some of our posts!