• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

THIS is a Castle... OR: "The Marksburg-Challenge"

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Three out of four jury members casted their voted now. Soon we will know who has won!

Nereus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reconstructed my entry on Test Center 1 since it apparently was wiped.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good evening, everybody!

All for members of the jury have now cast their votes. And here are the results:

Drachenfels-Shard:

Waxx´s Castle-Design:
16/20 + 18/20 + 17/20 + 19/20 = 70/80 points!

Piotr´s Castle-Design:
15/20 + 15/20 + 10/20 + 16/20 = 56/80 points!

TC 1-Shard:

Lady Michelle´s Castle-Design:
14/20 + 10/20 + 9/20 + 15/20 = 48/80 points!

Nereus´s Castle-Design:
16/20 + 18/20 + 15/20 + 19/20= 68/80 points!

Congratulations to all for contestants who delivered extraordinarily beautiful designs. Initially, we planned two parallel contest, one for DF and one for TC1. This would mean: We have 2 first places (Waxx and Nereus) and two very honorable second places (Pio and Michelle).

If we merge both contests, we have one winner: Waxx and a VERY CLOSE second place with Nereus. Pio gets the bronze medal whilst Michelle gets a very honorable fourth place.

I have to speak with our sponsors how we will decide and how the distribution of the gold works. Unfortunately, I will be in hospital from tomorrow on: I have a surgery of my sinusitis and my nose will be corrected. I try to come online with a WLAN-login, but if have no idea how I will feel and how it will work. So, please be patient for the next steps.

Let me please conclude with a big THANK YOU!

This was fun! I visited awesome houses and was impressed by the fantasy and the skills of our great contestants. I would love to keep all of the houses open for public forever, but I think this wont be possible. Thanks for your design and your contribution. It was a pleasure to do this contest with you.

Thanks to the jury consisting of Frarc, Lord Nabin, Kayhynn and me. You did a great job and you were very helpful!

Last but not least: Thanks to Lord Nabin, our main sponsor - I will talk to him about the distribution of the awards soon.

Best wishes and see you soon (hopefully...)!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...but I think we should stick to separate shards with two winners and two secons places...

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I will say that it was very hard voting and deciding because each had advantages and disadvantages that were quite neat.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sooooo, dear participants!

My surgery was successfull and now I have a nose looking like a plum. But, we shall see how it will look afterwards. It hurts and I can´t sleep, so I use the time and write you the final outcome of our contest:

We have TWO SEPARATE CONTESTS, which means, the following rewards will be handed out on ATLANTIC to the winners:

DF-Contest - participants had to use a free account fot their contribution, thus the rewards are larger amounts of gold:
50 Million pieces of gold to Waxx
20 Million pieces of gold to Piotr

TC1-Contest:

20 Million pieces of gold to Nereus
10 Million pieces of gold to Lady Michelle

I am happy that we can offer EVERY contestant a nice reward for their wonderful designs.

As soon as I am back out of hospital, we can work out an appointment!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Hello Everyone!

Congrats to the winners!

I really appreciate all those who stepped up and took the time to design and submit and entry. The creativity was wonderful.

Please pm at your leisure and I will get the prizes distributed to you when we can meet up at a mutual time.

A special thanks to @Eaerendil for putting this together and the rest of my judging teammates.

These events are the type that builds community. Building community is what we each should be about while we are involved in our in game lifestyles.

*Tips a glass of Good Ole Moonglow Red in Salute to the Community*

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Everyone!

These events are the type that builds community. Building community is what we each should be about while we are involved in our in game lifestyles.

*Tips a glass of Good Ole Moonglow Red in Salute to the Community*
One could not find better words for the spirit of our great online-home!

Hope to see you all soon ingame again!

And thanks to Lord Nabin for his outstanding support!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
All your prizes are ready to go.

The best way to get a hold of me is ICQ 248-636-691 I will be around a bit this morning then on and off all day

DF-Contest - participants had to use a free account fot their contribution, thus the rewards are larger amounts of gold:
50 Million pieces of gold to Waxx - Delivered
20 Million pieces of gold to Piotr

TC1-Contest:

20 Million pieces of gold to Nereus - Delivered
10 Million pieces of gold to Lady Michelle

Last edited:

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hello everybody, here is a Little update:

I already got the votings of 2 of the 4 jury-members and I can tell: It will be close ;-)

As soon as I get the other 2 votings, I will announce the winners!
OZOG WINZ