• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] This authentic rare player head???

magicmule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
been looking for player heads for a while now. this is the only one that has came up over the past few weeks. just curious if you knowledgeable people have any info on this.

magicmule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that is what i figured when i saw it and asked if thats what it was. the owner of the head claims its from before player names were displayed on the heads after being severed.

N

nine_finger_baru

The old heads (at least way back early on when there was the original bounty boards) the player head would have thier name.

I had one for the longest time of Lord Mr. Grimm of SAS. His name would show when you mouse over'd the head and it was in the older duller grey lettering and not the newer bolded white lettering. If that makes sense

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That head in the picture could be from last years Halloween? When we blew ourselves up with one of the tricks?

Rare Collector

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Might also be from blackrock. Sometimes when you blew it up it would kill you and scatter body parts around the area.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its from Halloween and Blackrock.
You would get body parts when you exploded.
Might be still obtainable through Blackrock/Armageddon spell.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
From what I remember on the old bounty system heads there were two different types. One would just have the toons name on it and was not able to be locked down to display. The other head would have "The head of (toon name)" and was able to be locked down and displayed.

T

Teufel_Hund

From what I remember on the old bounty system heads there were two different types. One would just have the toons name on it and was not able to be locked down to display. The other head would have "The head of (toon name)" and was able to be locked down and displayed.
It all depended on the Fame of the deceased. Lords and Ladies heads you are able to lock down. Common folk well not so much.

Dr Poth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got one of those kicking around, had it for years, assumed it was worthless but decent deco.