• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Third Dawn Texture Pack thread...

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Might as well have a thread in regards to the texture packs as well be active, so here goes.

As of right now, Third Dawn SHOULD be functional with current Pinco's UI (I am using it with 5.2f).

One issue I have found with Third Dawn seems to be inordinate lag with the container gumps as well as the issue posted about some corpses (seems to be random or if there's a common cause, I've yet to peg it down) not updating (if you have loot sort turned on, this will cause the loot to disappear, if it is off, then when you loot it, you'll have a "ghost image" remain in the corpse container gump.

I'll be looking into these issues with the code I have used for the container gumps and see if I can get them resolved.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where are the texture packs now? Last time I checked Pinco's website the only download at all was his UI.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they are available when they are working... so they available :D

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Updated Pinco's to 5.2q and the latest version of Third Dawn textures works fine (and by extension Copper Textures should as well).

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Working on the full update for the current version of Pinco's (5.2u). Should have it done today (Sunday) at some point.

Third Dawn Textures 3.2 now updated and uploaded for approval/use!

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Once again working to update for the current version of Pinco's UI. All of the tweaked mods have been updated and now look the way I want them, now just have to get the Source files done and get it uploaded. Then MAYBE I can actually focus on getting Copper updated.

(Note: I understand that Copper has a reasonable following, but the dangers of doing different UI themes, and on top of that themes that tweak the internal code to look better is that it's a bit more of an effort to revisit an older theme or a theme you don;t like as much as another, it's not forgotten and will be updated)

Edit to Add: Third Dawn Texture pack is now updated and being uploaded.