• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thinking out loud....

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Chesapeake player run towns got their foo foo EM made banners per town. We do not yet have those ... but just thinkin ahead...IF we got to that point, the ems or gms whomever it is likes the player run towns homes to have matching house signs.. sort of making it all look like one metropolis while still keeping house designs free.

Any thoughts on *house signs* ?? Which one would best suit Iantown's homes ?

So when folks ride thru they see all the homes are connected to Iantown proper etc. also helps whomevers when they go to make em or gm made town banners if we had matchin house signs...can only do that on the public homes though. The private homes just get that bleh house sign. ;)

Due to our closeness to Gravewater Lake I was thinkin any of the blue and white house signs ie water...or with all our pixies and grasses and purpley plants growing wild out there...that one house sign is a green gold purple sort of thing...or something yall may think of for Iantown's public homes that would work shouting Iantown, even BETTER ! :)

*thoughts*

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
hm...

kelmo or spree could probably tell us if there is any imagery connected to Iantown's past

.....other than sheep

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Petra sent me a link to another village for far off lands that is attempting to have a "town hour". They will try to be around doing everyday business during this time. Thoughts?

I am generally available fairly early AM and later in the evening.