• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thinking of xfering to napa!

• Thread starter Devils_Reject
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Devils_Reject

Im thinking about moving to napa from my current shard and was just wandering if any guilds are recruiting, mainly pvp guilds that do spawns, raids, or just plain old smash and grab! Also hows production there is the shard overrun with crafters? and last but not least and spots to place a houise? When i first started uo napa was the shard i started on so now i think im gonna come back....my char names was Sir Drunkenmasta sir drunk Loner Of Death! anybody who still plays that knows me drop me a line!:beer:

L

Loqucious

Welcome to Napa, may I ask which shard you are coming from?

I play on several other shards most often on ATL. I can tell you that ATL may have quite a few more people, but the Napa players are considerably nicer.

As for crafters I have no idea. I have a fel vendor house that sells quite a bit of stuff daily so I assume there isn't an overwhelming amount of us. Or it could be simply that the PVP'ers are anxious to get back to their killing and would rather buy supplies than take the time to make them.

Anyway, welcome back.

Oh and as for housing, just run around your favorite areas, there is lots of space.

D

Devils_Reject

im currently on atl and its is really populated with alot of crafters its hard for a crafter to make any gold these days there!:bdh:

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not alot of crafters on Napa. Most items are over priced in Luna of course because of lack of crafters. As for the guild im in we didnt do alot of PvP but we starting to pick it up a lil and were definately going to be participating in the factions. Although not a large guild we still rank in the top 10 guilds in Napa according to stratics. Otis Firefly is out guild leader and the guild is Chaotic Creed. :bdh:

D

Dragon Slave.

Not alot of crafters on Napa. Most items are over priced in Luna of course because of lack of crafters. As for the guild im in we didnt do alot of PvP but we starting to pick it up a lil and were definately going to be participating in the factions. Although not a large guild we still rank in the top 10 guilds in Napa according to stratics. Otis Firefly is out guild leader and the guild is Chaotic Creed. :bdh:
Well if your in need of decently priced weaps, check out my vendors behind yew empathy abbey in tram. I don't keep up with them as often as I should, but weapon wise my prices are usually cheaper than luna. I'll drop runes when I get them restocked.

R

Richard Pryor

I am looking for a guild as well. Let me take a minute to list my skills:

1. Drinking. I'm great at drinking.
2. Typing. I'm great at typing.

Seriously though, if there are any guilds recruiting that would take a n00b, please let me know.

S

Seth Blackmoore

I am looking for a guild as well. Let me take a minute to list my skills:

1. Drinking. I'm great at drinking.
2. Typing. I'm great at typing.

Seriously though, if there are any guilds recruiting that would take a n00b, please let me know.

Dude!! You would fit in great in our guild!! Our guildleader can't take a pic without alcohol in his hand. Look under the RL picture thread. He's Otis Firefly and holding a beer up to the sky because he thanks the Gods for his beer!!

Rogal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, first off if you do move here - Welcome to Napa.

I know about the scene on Atl because I play there also, I run with The Defiant Order [DO.] on Atl.

Aaaaanyway yeah, Napa is a nice shard with some good people, I think you'll like it here :)

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, first off if you do move here - Welcome to Napa.

I know about the scene on Atl because I play there also, I run with The Defiant Order [DO.] on Atl.

Aaaaanyway yeah, Napa is a nice shard with some good people, I think you'll like it here :)
Just don't give away our bank in Minoc we have had for 8+ yrs. Besides shoulders getting sore & corners a lil heavy lately from SOME OTHER GUY not helping as he use to:cursing: It's getting heavy on this corner ya know! (won't mention any names *coughs* Rogal)

But ya, welcome to Napa if you come here. :beer: