• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thinking of returning to UO?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That is an extremely useful page for returning players, great job devs! Thank you for adding that.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah I'm so glad everyone complained about factions... VvV is so awesome
TY Needed a good laugh. Whiners will always whine no matter how many time you try to fix anything. What did PvPers do before factions, oh that's right they fought with each other. Please return UO back to pre-item based Age of ****.

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Granted Factions had history and shouldn't have been abandoned, it was broken. I argued to death that it should have just been reformatted to make it current.

VvV is pretty dumb in many aspects, but they got a few things right. The flagging system being one of them. It got rid of the non-factioners being able to attack without consequence. It also made the upkeep of your items much more manageable, especially for your cross-shard players. The horses are pretty cool, granted I would like more color options etc. It also gave a fairly decent foundation to build upon.

Seeing as how it has been put out now for 2 years and not a single update has been made does give me concern tho....