• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Spellweaving] Thinking of making a SW

• Thread starter Nyte Doombringer
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

Nyte Doombringer

OK I have no idea about what other skills are good with this class. What are some good templates with this?
What about a Necro/SW?

M

Mr.Fernandes

I would htink that would be a little light on single-target damage comapred to a mage or warrior type wiht spellweaving, but thne, what on earth do I know? Damn new-fangled skills.

S

Saris

mage seplls and necro spells mixed with SW spells is the norm, WOD is the single point money maker, though at the very end.

I find it lacking theese days by the lack of SWers whom to circle with, Tamers are also a very good choice for SW

The spells I use are gift of life, gift of renewal, and attune. Awsome for the big D.

Offencive spells are not much to look at, most aoes pale compared to a mix of EQ wither, a lv 6 focus wildfire is nice though, mainly the offence spell is word of death one good hit from this with good dci and you get looting rights, but it only works at 5% for a 0 focus.

It adds a good amount of damage to a mage but has long cast times and huge mana req.

I will be pulling my 120sw off my mage though as my tamer is amost ready to go out and make his claim, my mage may pick the new school from SA when it comes out.