• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thinking of coming back

GreywolfUK

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all

Just wondering is it worth reactivating my account/s again, what are the changes in SA like, is it an improvement or like AoS a disaster.

Greywolf.

O

o Kraken o

SA is a very nice expansion, I think.

If you disliked how AoS made gameplay more item dependent, then you might like how the SA imbuing skill allows you to "tailor" you items. That way you do not have to spend as much time getting your hands on the exact right armour piece etc.

GreywolfUK

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was determined I was quitting for good, at the end of august, but there is still nothing out there that owns me like UO, so will see how things go after the new year, will use a trail account for now and see if I can get back into it. but I am pretty sure I will reactivate at least one or two of my old accounts.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was determined I was quitting for good, at the end of august, but there is still nothing out there that owns me like UO, so will see how things go after the new year, will use a trail account for now and see if I can get back into it. but I am pretty sure I will reactivate at least one or two of my old accounts.

I spotted you in Haven earlier tonight I think, but got called away before I could sort you some armour out.

Grab someone from SAOR and we'll help you get sorted out :)

GreywolfUK

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes I was on for a little while using the trail account with a char, named after one of my main chars I mind SAOR well, its good to see some of the old guilds still around to help new players, thank you for the offer, but I dont mind the old crap armour, if I run into any old friends, I will see them, I am sure a few of them was at my old Trinsic tower when it dropped. Plus it will be fun to run about as a newbie again.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you need a place to live, i have a Keep in Fel Valoria you can take, just ask for the placement gold, about 400k ish, lemme know if you wanna take it?

Jack

276 556 697

GreywolfUK

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the offer Jack, but I think I will stay a wondering vagabond for a little while, and explore everywhere again, might even be fun to go places I have not been in years.

J

JL from Europa

SA is a very nice expansion, I think.

If you disliked how AoS made gameplay more item dependent, then you might like how the SA imbuing skill allows you to "tailor" you items. That way you do not have to spend as much time getting your hands on the exact right armour piece etc.
Instead now you are spending a lot of time gathering the resources lol

But I like it nonetheless, all my mules are in nice resist/stats suits that didn't cost me too much, didn't use any PoF's tho. Otherwise it would still cost me millions or hours getting the stuff together to imbue an item, then months later again when durability has run out.

Anyway wb :)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the offer Jack, but I think I will stay a wondering vagabond for a little while, and explore everywhere again, might even be fun to go places I have not been in years.
I went wondering around Ilshenar this year after a 2 year semi-break and it was fantastic, I think everyone who returns should do the same. There were even places I hadn't seen before!

Welcome back, Hope you decide to stay!

GreywolfUK

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you all for the welcome, I have decided to reactivate main account so will see how things go before I decide to activate others. But I think its safe to say, I can never really leave UO, none of really can leave, we all return :D