• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thinking about playing again

M

MakeMyDay

So yea I was thinking about getting Ultima back and it's been awhile since I've played because I've been busy with school, so I was hopping for someone to give me a summary of what has been going on in the past 2 years. Well atleast I think it has been that long since I last played. Thanks a lot everyone and hopefully I'll be able to get back on soon :)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So yea I was thinking about getting Ultima back and it's been awhile since I've played because I've been busy with school, so I was hopping for someone to give me a summary of what has been going on in the past 2 years. Well atleast I think it has been that long since I last played. Thanks a lot everyone and hopefully I'll be able to get back on soon :)
Or you could just go read the pub notes on uo.com

G

GL_Seller

Only real thing thats been going on is the amount of cheating has dbld maybe tripled and dupers are releasing godly armor and weapons at will.

If you play fell and despise cheating i wouldnt come back flat out its a god damn joke the **** thast allowed to go on now.