• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thinking about.......oh no. Play UOA again? o.O

G

Hello ladies and gentlemen. Some of you(who played before the update-that gave you that weird cloak that looked almost exactly like the sl faction cloak)
might know me as Mysticarr the noobie pvper that used to run around giving "loot" back to the pvp victims. Mysticarrs older brother, Mystizarr being a GM tamer that used to go around selling dragons for 2k gold each. Oh, had a buy 2 get your third dragon free thing going also. ^^

Wondering, has UOA changed so much that it seems in the online world, people have been disgusted about it? Or is it worth coming back? Are the pvp more "active" than it used to be? Factions actually having players mass attacking for those sigils and not sending 1 silly little thief to get the sigils?
Raids that lasts during the whole night where people can't go to sleep defending the sigils, etc.......? Does that still happen in AOL Legends?

People that I can vaguely remember are.......wolfie(wolphie?), rockemsockem, raistlin, poisonivy, evilmushroom, many that I forgot. o_O Anyways, if anyone still remembers Mysticarr(the lancer)------Hello everyone. ^^

Oh.............this might be a stretch. Do you think the house might be still up? lol. it was a large tower at carebear-town. (opposite of felluca.)

G

One of the ULTIMATE reasons why I left UOA in the first place.

spent weeks making a provo char.(to help Mysticarr pvp better with better equipment instead of using GM weapon and a cloak. and some bottles of pots)

yae. that nice cave with the dragons.

and then.

those mobs stopped giving around 2k gold each.

WTFBBQ

G

Welcome back, it's always good to have someone return to UO. I'd say it's a diffrent world than the one you left, but there's some great people here and more fun to be had.

G

Its hard understanding what you were saying, but welcome back I guess. I never heard of you but um, have fun!

And no factions still suck!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> pretty sure the dragons in Destard still give about 2k, but the drakes and wyverns will not give that

welcome back
</font>

G

Wow. haven't heard that word in such a long time.

"destard."

Used to provo there so much. ^^

I sometimes miss the "2D" RPG aspects. Seems like every-single-online-rpg games are all beefing up their 3D graphic aspects.

so came to a conclusion.

why not play both? ^^

do you guys know I brokeup with my girlfriend when I got addicted to UOA?
actually...........I think she brokeup with me to be more accurate.

Lady Chele~Hello! Mysti....remember me? Xaviar Rhodes=its meeeeeee. Mysticarrrrr. o_O AN GARDE SIR XAVIER!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you are reading this. I remember you taking off vanq(?) axes and then selling them to the npc from your pvp victims. Humm, who else was there.....Jon? Arc? Ark? Grrr. Maybe I still have a large amount of screenies on my old pc. You newbies(post 2003 players) will know how the Legends server was then.
I'll turn it on to get the info out one day. ^^

G

Um Xavier Rhoads was rhoads...In fact i have that account.

Try talking in normal sentances, the leet internet talk is out.

ANd yes, UOA is a great program and can help minimize all the clicking you have to do to gain in a skill, but its no reason to leave your girlfriend, now UO is though. UOA is still around and its awsome.

I

imported_Lord Deception

I pwned joO! oMniCrON.

At first I thought maybe Mysticarr was using English translator... but any how, UO (not UOA- uoa is acronym for Ultima Online Assist. An addon/third party program to make your life easier playing Ultima online), has changed soo much over the years. Many expansions and patches. And yes UO have tried another stab on the "3D" world (which is still a 2D).

Faction? Thats out and gone.

Farming for money? Good luck! UO's economy are so over corrupted making new players look like a grain of sand. But you will find those with wealth that will donate their money...like Omnicron.

Vanquishing? Oh lord, back in the days, GM LJ + Vanq. Axe = 1 hit death.

Anyhow, Welcome Back!

G

o_O

There are weapons that are better than Vanq level in UO now?

ugh, seems like they really did add many new stuffs to the game.

including.......

A question: I heard about ninja chars in UO now. Why would there be "ninjas" in a fantasy-based RPG world where there is magic, knights and dragons. And D cup blond princesses that needs to be rescued?

G

<blockquote><hr>

And D cup blond princesses that needs to be rescued?

[/ QUOTE ]

I resemble that remark.....well....except for the Blonde part.....and the Princess Part should be replaced with Queen......*giggles*

DebconLady &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; PoisonIvy !!!

Welcome Back to You!!

G

Wow. o_O Poisonivy, you are still playing UO on legends! I was looking for you actually also at the europa forums. Does daisy still play UO also? (if you remember her)

G

HI Mysticarr, this is poisonivy , i dontplay now in fact its been 2 years since i played and i dont have the poison ivy acc anymore. How are you doing ? was reading stratics , first time in ages and saw the post . i am still in touch with grog and he is still the same as ever. so are you going to start playing uo again?
pm me you icq so as we can keep in touch take care

G

come back to uo are u nuts ??????????????????????????????? if ya left why come back it sucks!!!!!!!!! oh wait im still around oh well