• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thinking about coming back

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Lake Austin! It's been a while. I miss UO. I've been playing Lego Universe Online lately.. but not for much longer. (It's a fun game though). But I keep thinking about UO. Sometimes I wonder if selling my account so long ago was a good thing, but I really didn't have the money to keep it going, plus I didn't want my house/characters go to waste. (this was back around '07 I think.) I've made an account since then, but it's been bout a yr and a half since I played, and I didn't get very far on anything. I built a house, but ended up banking everything before it fell. Didn't buy the expansion. I know the last time I posted on this board, was talking about coming back, and I didn't. I think I'm going to this time though. It excites me to start over and build my characters back up, plus talk to some old friends (some of the same ones still play hopefully), and maybe make some new ones. I really want a house with vendors and to grow plants like I used to.

So what does the LA economy need at the moment? I'm sure Ingots and Leather are still in high demand. That's good cause I live for mining. Anything special going on? I know it seemed like people were starting to hang out at Brit bank again. Everyone still hangs out in Luna probably. I've been reading up about the new content, not something I'm interested in. There were a few cool items and theme packs on sale though. But if I purchase three months, I might get the expansion just to check it out. Hell, I might just purchase 6 mths, I won't have to pay for it again until December! Hopefully I play it and not let it sit around like a did with my WOW acct. Lol. I like LOTRO and DDO because its F2P. They are good games. But UO is home. I returned to the same job I had around 20 yrs ago, why not an MMO? Heheh - see you soon..