• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thinkin of comin back

C

Cruxshadow

Sup guys, thinkin about comin back to the game for a bit. How have the pickens been? Would like to return to siege, but i know it was already dead as hell when i left a year or so ago. How are the prodos? How is chessy(got some chars there)? stealin still slim pickens on prodo?

Chad, hit me up. you playin again?

-Enkil Visigoth

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Siege is fun, if you need help getting started, I can fix you with a barter town vendor for buyback and help you with anything you might need that I have.

C

Cruxshadow

whats the average # of users on siege these days? any new hang outs that i should know about? when i left people were still goin ape **** about all the new gargoyle stuff

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Get in touch with Raptor to get THIEF in the alliance of thieves guilds.