• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Think you devs could up the drop rate on the gossamers.

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its perfect the way it is....You have plenty of time to do this event
No it's not. I was there for 2 hours to get just 1. Event ends Nov 17th. Some people have what we call work and don't have 15 hours a day to play uo. This is supposed to be a halloween event. You know fun. Not something supposed to be super hard.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No it's not. I was there for 2 hours to get just 1. Event ends Nov 17th. Some people have what we call work and don't have 15 hours a day to play uo. This is supposed to be a halloween event. You know fun. Not something supposed to be super hard.
Took me 1 hour to get them all.

G

greatpumpkinator

Let's not forget the mass withering and other mass-cast spells that give a single player looting rights to all the drones and death spiders

...and that those players seem to be collecting way more than they need to and not allowing others to get them.

Took me a good 4 hours to get all 10 because of this. If you at least upped the rate...people that don't mass-spell would actually have a chance.

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Either way I am ok with it, but I will agree that the spawn is being totally horded by a small group who can kill them in about 3 seconds tops so almost no one else can get rights at all. At least this is how Atlantic is... It is packed with people and unless you can do instant damage, your out of the looting game pretty much all of the time.

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic

W

wrekognize

maybe they should add HPs to the drones so that people have a fair chance at looting rights.

D

DHMagicMan_1

Many (a HUGE MAJORITY) of UO Players don't like playing in Fel rulesets... and shouldn't be forced/manipulated into it, should they?

BbqLou

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got ten in under 30 mins, stop crying mr. i have a life.

In tram too btw