• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Think Siege/Mugen is represented on VvV Focus Group?

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think they had to sign an NDA and all that, but would be curious if a Siege and/or Mugen player is in the group - probably if they are they cannot tell us. But, I hope so...

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
If some are represented, I doubt they are allowed to tell.

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The dev team asked PvPrs to sign up for a focus group dealing with the in concept Virtue Vs Vice system which may or may not replace factions

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We made sure to have representatives from a broad cross section of player, including those that play on Siege and Mugen. One of our core design questions when talking about any specific feature is....What about Siege?

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for stopping in and letting us know that, Kyronix. It means the world to us to hear that we aren't forgotten. :hug:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
yes there was a time, where devs looked of us a step child, but that had changed. Now I feel, they more look at us as a special child, with different needs. We get a lot more love now :)