• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Things to do while the servers are down?

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Post your favorite things to do while you wait for EA to get thier act together! Here are my top 5...

1) browse forums
2) write new stories
3) play Literati on yahoo games
4) download new music
5) organize my music collection

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In game? I can't do anything atm! That's the point of the thread, Miss Flutter! :p

No, I am not collecting pumpkins in game... just the ones we get with our many accounts and that's fine by us. We hang on to our server birth rares, holiday rares, anniversary rares and other things like that, but we do not actively seek for more rares.

NOW... *cracks her own whip* ...things you like to do while you wait for server up? ;)

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let's see...
1. reading forums
2. planning events
3. I don't write stories... but I think about it. Does that count?
4. Harass people I know on ICQ
5. Realize some people aren't on ICQ to harass so post messages telling them to log in. (Get on Pandora!)

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd borrow Flutter's whip but I think Aedon still has it.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Oh I know where my whip is no worries....

And Pandora I was just asking because I found one, and your ICQ was off and I couldn't get you in general chat.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You found one for me? Awwwwwwww thank you sweetie! I thought you were talking about the past halloween rares... :)

Can you hold on to it for me?

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So umm.. what is your list Flutter? Inquiring minds want to know.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I can't tell you Thom.
Someone would flag my post as "inappropriate"