• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Things I'm thankful for on Siege

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hail Siege!

Hopefully you are all celebrating with families somewhere today or at least not be terrorized by Giant Turkeys in game.

I am thankful siege exists bc it is such a different experience than prod shards.

I am thankful that after raising my skills to the point of making money on bank chests, several of you accelerated my house purchase by donating money bc it would have taken way longer otherwise.

I'm thankful that people have dye tubs and Crystal portals set to public (esp whoever owns the Tama Vendor house near Vesper moon gate) because I would not have access to those otherwise.

I'm thankful I haven't been PK'd by the Bo. Yet.

I have raised my imbue to 26, once I hit the 30s it will hopefully pick up bc I'll be able to get the enchanted essence then. At that point I hope to be able to provide some kind of service back to the shard.

Happy Turkey day all!

Blaeke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, Silent Singer, welcome to Siege Perilous! Have a wonderful holiday weekend.

- Ionya/Delilah the Mad/and then some :beer: