• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Things im looking for

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I am looking to complete my LS event museum. I only need 4 things to complete it and I am paying VERY well for any of these 4 items. Please help me finish the only complete shard museum in UO.

1. BBQ contest cert.jpg

Lake superior build a better BBQ contest certificate - There are 3 of these. One for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.

Paying 3b for one - or equal trades

2. LS fishing contest hat.jpg

Lake Superior Fishing contest top 10 Fisherman - Obviously there are 10 of these.

Paying 1b for one - or equal trades

3. Servants of the shadowlords.JPG

Happy Easter, Servants of the Shadowlords! - Unknown number

4. Council of Mages.JPG

Happy Easter, Council of Mages! - Unknown number

5. LS dice.jpg

I beat Mesanna playing Roulette on Lake Superior - 9 of these were made - This is not for the LS museum

Paying 800m for one - or equal trades

6. Crux gloves.jpg

Platemail Gauntlets of the Crux Ansata - A bunch were made

Paying 400m for one - or equal trades

Thanks,

Pampa DH

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Come on peeps. I don't like to beg but please please help me complete this museum. Any counter offers are welcome and I will also pay a reward for anyone that gets me in touch with a person that owns #1 through #4

Thanks
Pampa DH

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll try to get you in contact with some collectors I know but ther are some of them that will fight till the last gold coin I can tell you that even though your offers seem pretty generous at a start (not quite into rares prices myself) @Pampa DH

Regards

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thank you @Jack_UO please pm me with any info that you may have on any of those items. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Up one more time. Surely someone wants to sell me some things!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk