• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Things I'd like to buy... :)

E

Evilminion

Elven podiums: FOUND! Thank you, T'Amon!

Tokuno baskets (the little rectangular flat ones without a handle that look kind of like a closed book or a sammich): I need nine more of these, and will cheerfully pay 5k each.

One goldfish origami: don't know what to offer for this, so please let me know your price!

Bucket of water: I've seen a couple of them, but I suspect they're rare, and again I don't know how much to offer.

Tokuno sculpture artifact: FOUND! Thank you, Painted Elves!

(Why yes, I am decorating something. However did you guess? ;))

I'm also still on the hunt for the ever-elusive green lily pad rubble, a ring with at least +8 magery/+8 mace/+10 LRC, and somebody to go Vanguard-hunting with! :D

EDIT: added linkies!

T

T_Amon_from_work

Elven podiums: fifty of 'em! Normal wood, and I'll pay 50k for the lot.

Tokuno baskets (the little rectangular flat ones without a handle that look kind of like a closed book or a sammich): I need ten more of these, and will cheerfully pay 5k each.

One goldfish origami: don't know what to offer for this, so please let me know your price!

Bucket of water: I've seen a couple of them, but I suspect they're rare, and again I don't know how much to offer.

Tokuno sculpture artifact (looks like a standing monk or someone of that sort?): once again, I'm totally clueless on price but would love to know how much you'd like for one.

I'm also still on the hunt for the ever-elusive green lily pad rubble, a ring with at least +8 magery/+8 mace/+10 LRC, and somebody to go Vanguard-hunting with! :D

I can do the podiums for ya - will ICQ ya when they're done.

E

Evilminion

HOOrah! :) Thank you, T'Amon! That'll help me get a mighty good start on my project. :)

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
origamis arent really worth anything, so i wouldnt expect u to have to pay more than 5-10k for one...

bucket of water ranges about 1.5-3 mil

monk/buddha statue guy runs about 700k-1mil last ive checked

i dont have any of them for sale at the moment, just offerin some pc's :)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Actually, you have to be drunk to get a fish to come out, so it is actually worth a bit more, due to the effort one has to make to get it.

F

Fran Fury

I don't know Basara..I have been drunk many times and still not got a fish to hook :(

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Elven podiums: fifty of 'em! Normal wood, and I'll pay 50k for the lot.

Tokuno baskets (the little rectangular flat ones without a handle that look kind of like a closed book or a sammich): I need ten more of these, and will cheerfully pay 5k each.

Tokuno sculpture artifact (looks like a standing monk or someone of that sort?): once again, I'm totally clueless on price but would love to know how much you'd like for one.

I might have some of these items. :D

E

Evilminion

Are you guys serious about the being drunk to fold an origami fish thing? *giggles herself silly* That's awesome, if it's true! :shots:

Either way, thank you for the price suggestions and thank you to everyone who checked their myriad of storage containers for my shopping list. Painted, I would love to know if you happen to have any of them extra to sell, but please don't sacrifice the ones currently on display in your house; they're too lovely where they are now!

Thanks again, all! I'll keep my fingers crossed that more goodies come out of the woodwork for me to buy... :) :)

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Evilminion, you gonna be around in game today?
I have an extra Monk statue facing East, hes painted green but I can "bleach" him if you like. Will part with it for 900k.
No luck on baskets really.

Water Buckets. I think I have an extra. I will check in a big. They dont spawn anymore and I could just kick myself for not buying more a few years back...I bought one for 100k and the seller had about 4 of them he didnt want. Gees what an amateur I was!

anyway
Lemme know when You'll be around!

E

Evilminion

Thank you so much, Painted, for both the statue and the tour of grand Britannian homes! :D