• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Things a person notices while stealthing about

D

DPudding

Yeah....someone really should blow on me.

Stop it! I'm trying to work.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When you mentioned dancing in front of the window in a thong, I got the mental image of that scene in Little Nicky when he climbs past the window and there's a cross-dresser dancing to "Two of Hearts" going "Oooo OO!" with his feather boa. :hahaha:

D

DPudding

Calina, darlin'....stay away from this thread. Bob is farting. I'm sweating. TW is licking on windows. And Flutter seems to like it.

Run away.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Run? Me? Pfft!

*Whips out her handy-dandy camera and begins taking snapshots as mementos*

Mwahahahah!

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I come to this thread expecting things people do while stealthing. Instead I come in and get four people saying horrible things that shouldn't be there. It's like a bad present or m night shyamalan movie. It's A twist!

(sorry couldn't help the robot chicken reference)

When I stealth around I usually find boring conversations, although I have seen some horrible ones where people are giving horrible advice that they think is good, at that point I just want to jump out and say stop you're making my ears bleed with that garbage.

C

Corvak

It's better than when I used to play WoW. I played an RP server, so no matter where you are..stealth up the stairs and..there's someone cybering in the inn. Or the back alley. Or the tram.

...and that's why WoW RP sucks.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To bad you can't have a house in WoW so you have to use the inn's or just sit in a city to refill double exp i pity the people who sleep on those bed's haha.
*replaces inn's candles with black lights*

R

RichDC

To bad you can't have a house in WoW so you have to use the inn's or just sit in a city to refill double exp i pity the people who sleep on those bed's haha.
*replaces inn's candles with black lights*
I pity the people playing WOW!

M

Mirage

It's better than when I used to play WoW. I played an RP server, so no matter where you are..stealth up the stairs and..there's someone cybering in the inn. Or the back alley. Or the tram.

...and that's why WoW RP sucks.
What's cybering?

L

Lerth Clot

I saw two folks talking to each other about putting their flaps in each other's slots. They didn't seem to mind me being there. Is the swinger scene pretty happening in UO?

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw two folks talking to each other about putting their flaps in each other's slots. They didn't seem to mind me being there. Is the swinger scene pretty happening in UO?

Only when they are both guys, but only one of them knows it!
lol

L

Lerth Clot

I need to see a drivers license before I believe any female on the internet is really a female. Even then I'm skeptical.

D

Dixie

I'm a female! I'm a female! I'm a female!

Why don't you believe meeeee

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh and does she have pictures too!!!!

my favourite will always be Halloween 2007

L

Lerth Clot

Just a few things:

1) I have a tendency to pick my nose. I think no one notices. But they do.

2) You always ask before going down the "back alley". It's just polite! No need to shock someone!

3) I put lotion on my face after shaving. Not some manly lotion like Brut by Faberge'. But some flowery smelling kind that your wife puts on her legs. The kind that a heterosexual man would be ashamed to be in your company when you buy it.

4) Never save your forum information on a computer in the den.

D

Dixie

Oh my gosh, I want to play with you pair of brothers. Let's meet together and hunt chickens in Brit. What say ye?

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh my gosh, I want to play with you pair of brothers. Let's meet together and hunt chickens in Brit. What say ye?
She really likes when guys ask before they head for the
"back alley"!

:)

D

DPudding

I can't find an exiler anywhere on the shard. I even posted over in the traders forum. By the way....if you got a really nice weapon for sale....don't engrave it with kILLerOdOOds....or some other stupid nonsense. It's effectively worth nothing to anyone with self respect!

So...back alley and innuendo aside.....I'm out.

M

Mirage

This thread is went weird...

So can anyone sell me a Scrapper's Compendium with LRC? :p

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm guilty of engraving weapons with silly stuff. My hubby and I offer free weapon engraving to our guildies, so long as they give us the diamonds for recharging it.

One guildmate's weapon says, "If you're reading this, you're probably already dead", or something similar. :D