• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thieves of GL

• Thread starter Still Frame
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Still Frame

I'm gonna start carrying little books of "karma" around on sieg. 1 per day, any thief who STEALS it (yes i'll notice) will be given karma if they can prove it (i'll keep a log of codes that will be in each book) Should inspire some more thief practice besides factions :p

If your wondering what karma is you must check out Uopvp.net

S

Still Frame

A thief who wants karma all they have to do is heal players
Like i said, you'll have to check out uopvp.net to understand what this post means :p but everyone over there seems to agree that its going to be fun...maybe cause some thief v thief competition.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like i said, you'll have to check out uopvp.net to understand what this post means :p but everyone over there seems to agree that its going to be fun...maybe cause some thief v thief competition.
Them books are so mine. How much karma do you have? 2? lol :)

S

Still Frame

Them books are so mine. How much karma do you have? 2? lol :)
Right now i think 4, i gave one out atleast for a good post. I'm #2 poster on the site, right behind bloodstone. I'm actually #2 on everything, posts, threads started, time (mostly cuz i left it open all day and its my homepage now) Tupacs a close 3rd on posts.

O

Officerdg

Sounds to me as though stratics is well, pretty much HISTORY BAD NEWS GONE OVER WITH AND A HAS BEEN! LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once Tupac got on some real forums where every other word you say is not bleeped...he crumbled. It's odd how when someone becomes so defeneless they curl up in the fetal position and start crying...

F

FDAU

Once Tupac got on some real forums where every other word you say is not bleeped...he crumbled. It's odd how when someone becomes so defeneless they curl up in the fetal position and start crying...

I believe dor and I gave him suggestions and options on how to ease his pain. Perhaps he followed our advice?

R

RichDC

Hmmm...interestings guess ill have to move my thief from driving out the ruffians in skara and do some proper stealing!

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No thanks I'll pass if i want to put up with cussing I'll just put on a R-rated movie. Ya I do cuss, but I dont need to throw a bunch of cuss words up to say what I want to say, and make myself look important, but if that is what you or others like to do more power to ya. Plus I don't need to know the names of the illegal programs or where you get them at since I will never use them.

B

BloodstoneGL

No thanks I'll pass if i want to put up with cussing I'll just put on a R-rated movie. Ya I do cuss, but I dont need to throw a bunch of cuss words up to say what I want to say, and make myself look important, but if that is what you or others like to do more power to ya. Plus I don't need to know the names of the illegal programs or where you get them at since I will never use them.
It's not for everyone.