• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thieves in Stygian Abyss.

U

UltimaSword

In all honesty I'd love to see the pvp part of stealing be brought back to some extent but atm it seems it isn't going to happen so I settle for stealing power scrolls BUT I also do enjoy stealing from dungeons.

Could we have stealable artifacts in the new dungeon? But with maybe some changes. For one thing keep marking to spots in the dungeon not available. In Doom people just recall to spots and recall out making the items easily scriptable and stuff (aside from across the river). I like how in the tokuno dungeons I actually have a chance at a rare artie because people have to walk through it.

Another thing. Make it so the arties spawn in different spots each time. Have the different floors have different levels of arties. The rarest on the harder floors and vice versa.

If there are any boss monsters in the dungeons let thieves be able to steal from them. Make it so most of the time you steal some common-uncommon named item and on very rare occasions you steal weapon or armor artifacts from the boss. Make it so the boss can only be stolen from a certain amount of times and it targets the thief if too low of stealing.

Just some ideas I'd like to see. Add any if you have some.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about making it a stealable zone? Players, artis, bosses. Sure you would have to make it available for players to try and get their stolen items back, but as I have said before, that is the fun part of playing a thief...trying to get away...la

U

UltimaSword

That would be awesome but there would be such an outcry I think. That would be fun though. If you just stole an item you are freely killable by anyone for a bit.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once it hits Siege, come for a visit, our version will be full Fell ruleset as Doom has been...la