• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thieves' Convention

S

Shinobi

I see all the plans for the rares festivals, and I think of how tight it would be if we could have an occasional "meeting of the minds". We could have all the GMs of UO's thief guilds, as well as their members and loners alike, meet up and collaborate. Afterwards, plenty of mass-robbings could ensue.

During the span of this convention, thieves could set up vendors to sell their stolen goods for cheap, allowing the community to enjoy the deals only thieves can provide.

What do you think? A convention every few months would be interesting. Also, any other ideas for the convention are welcome.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would be down.

That being said. It would need to be on a shard a good number of us already play.

We need to decide, tram or fel or both, where to do it?

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It'd be kinda cool, though to be fair you'd have to look at setting up a circuit and traveling to different shards, maybe look at a quarterly convention and at the end of each one people who come could send in nominations for the next shard then we do a vote here. No one shard gets hit more than once a year to keep it fair and balanced.

You guys should also look for reps from each shard to be a contact on that shard... like On Chessy I could provide a place for newb toons to train at (My Fel house I keep items for thief training in), and a place for people to sell stolen loot (My house in Luna) for example... See if you can find people interested in helping that can do the same on other shards...

T

Tazar

*Puts up "No Trespassing" Signs*
*Double-checks all Secures*
*Double-checks Insurance*

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm up for it. Any shard works. :thumbsup:

Edit: ^ What Nexus said ^

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a castle on siege if you want to swing by here while making the rounds.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I think this is a great idea! I appreciate a true thief who sticks to the Thief's Code. I would support an event like this.

I think it is a great community opprotunity.

*Follows Tazar's example*