• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thief of the Month Winners

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
This is a list of the new Thief of the Month Winners:

2012:
blue pony pwnzer - January
Omnius - February

2011:
Omnius - January
Raptor85 - February
Omnius - March
Raptor85 - April
Raptor85 - May
Omnius - June
Omnius - August
Omnius - September

2010:
Dryzzid of Atlantic - August
Dryzzid of Atlantic - September
Raptor85 - October
N/A - November (No submissions)
N/A - December (No submissions)

For others wishing to get their infamous deeds posted here record your steals and post them in the current months thread!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Very nice, Dryzzid! Excellent steal and congratulations.

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you! Though, I wish there were more active thieves around to compete :( I can't understand why, stealing is so fun ;)

R

Robthemilt

You'll see the waves of thieves coming and going with the PVP. I dont know what its been like over the last 2-3 months but right before that the PVP scene was pretty weak on ATL. If no one is in fel only the persuasion thieves really get to work. When I get back in game I'll see about competing with you.

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You'll see the waves of thieves coming and going with the PVP. I dont know what its been like over the last 2-3 months but right before that the PVP scene was pretty weak on ATL. If no one is in fel only the persuasion thieves really get to work. When I get back in game I'll see about competing with you.
I only started about 2 months ago with my first thief. Went with a ninja thief temp purely for stealing at champs and running away.

For the first month or so the champs were REAL active. Primeval Lich a couple times a day (I snagged a Protector of the Battle Mage, just didn' tget a screenie :D), Coon being done all day, plenty of LLs champs. In the first month I stole 20 swords, 20 resist x2, and the Protector, along with plenty of other 20s.

But the last month has been waaaaay less active. I've been to 0 Primevals in the last month and most of the spawns are Coon in Despise (although I still see people hitting Coon in the LLs too). Pickings are getting slim as they say. So I can understand your point about it coming and going with the PvP.

With the recent bannings its actually been pretty decent in the last week because I've seen a lot of guilds who don't typically do champs, and those guilds usually have poor thief protection/awareness.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How did I lose April when I stole an event item at an event?

I demand a vote! :p

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will concede raptor is awesome. He's in my Siege Perilous episode.