• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thief of the Month May

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lets see whatcha got. Remember pics of the purloining!

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From May 7 but just getting around to posting it now. Total value from auctioning it later....6.5 mil SIEGE (plus i kept at least 1 of everything for myself, minus the smelly loincloth....sold that one to a guildmate cheaply who is ....into...that kinda stuff)

this is a LONG story one, with multiple thefts (each one of those cloaks went for 2.5 mil+ though, so individually they're still worth a lot)

Episode...8 i guess - the cave of eternal stench

2 images from the beginning showing the first thefts.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And thats May.

Tough call on these 2! Judgment pending... :p

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And thats May.

Tough call on these 2! Judgment pending... :p
Probably the last month you'll see stuff like this too, looks like EA just decided to path out the fun for thieves yet again. :/

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Probably the last month you'll see stuff like this too, looks like EA just decided to path out the fun for thieves yet again. :/
Shhhh... If we keep reminding them we exist, they'll just keep nerfing us!