• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thief of the Month - January 2011

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Let's bring in the new year with some grand yoinks!

:) Good luck, thieves

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Legends - Theft - EM Event item.

Unique hued statue stolen from EM Helios before the EM could engrave it, leaving me with a unique brown statue that can be engraved by the owner with anything they choose. 1 of a kind item.

Pictures coming when I have the time.

S

Shinobi

How'd you steal it from an EM? And dear god, if you did i'd love to have it to name it something thief-related. Hang on to it for me and I'll raise any amount you ask.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The event was in felucca inside an EM owned house for battle chicken fights. I'll do a write up and the item is for sale on the stratics rares collectors forum in an auction.

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-rares-collector/233950-one-kind-event-item.html#post1901224

This is the item's auction. You're more than welcome to get involved shin. In the hands of a thief, it would be quite awesome. Be aware, this item was stolen by a GOR/BUB member, the ultimate in uo theft.

The rares collectors in that thread are almost all blind deaf and dumb. Every idiot thinks their opinion is equal to the simple and easily displayed facts.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its February already!? Gah!

Hehe, yeah, you won. Though we generally prefer to give submissions with a pic of the theft our favor, yours was a good steal (and the only one submitted :p )

Good way to start 2011

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heh yeah I only have a pic of the item after it was stolen. It's just one of those things, not every theft can go entirely as planned.