• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thief of the Month April

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Click it and Stick it....

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heh, I failed to pay much attention to my most recent theft and got no screenshot. I'll find something better though.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

No amazing story. I just followed this genius around while he multi cliented and I stole runic hammers and ancient smithy hammers from him among other mid level thefts. in the picture is the golden runic hammer I stole and a +10 ancient smithy hammer. I also got on an alt and killed his faction friends that came to protect him.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

stole an axe of the heavens...The mark was ebon praetor. Did it in town guards and he fled as soon as I made the steal so I couldn't get a better picture.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-pvp-thief/239876-stolen-event-item-three.html#post1945193

I'll understand if my theft of this most recent event item doesn't count. I got frustrated by the evening's events and for a while thought my theft had been nullified.

Let this be a lesson to all, EA's staff are great people and Mesanna wants to make all players experience in game a good one.

Also: She knew about my stealing a statue from EM Helios and that I sold it for 50mill....

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This was an easy one but i remembered to take screenshots, this person gated into luna and just hid on the moongate, a quick use of detect hidden and a bit of rustling around later, found something I liked. (I actually have no idea what it is, what it's supposed to do (doesn't seem to do anything), or the value... but I don't own one yet and it looked interesting so that was good enough reason.) Just kinda fell right into my hands with this one, and lucky cuz i was only in luna because I was stalking someone else.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it's somewhat of a semi rare on siege. they turned peoples personal bless deeds into "decorative" when they made it so every char could bless an item with the context menu. great steal though, what a fool for carrying that around.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have to admit, I only logged into UO once this month... though if you're going to do it, might as well do it on a thief!

A 115 fencing, .9 animal lore, and Katrina's Crook off one guy while his orange (enemy faction) buddy tried to get me. There were some fields and such, especially after the 3rd steal and enemy-faction reinforcements came, but nothing a shadow jump couldnt handle. :/

All in all, 3 ****ty easy steals that left me with 2 junk scrolls and a junkier herding implement. :p

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
AH god damnit. Its May already.

That steal was in April, though! :p :danceb:

Ah well. Disregard that.

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to admit, I only logged into UO once this month... though if you're going to do it, might as well do it on a thief!

A 115 fencing, .9 animal lore, and Katrina's Crook off one guy while his orange (enemy faction) buddy tried to get me. There were some fields and such, especially after the 3rd steal and enemy-faction reinforcements came, but nothing a shadow jump couldnt handle. :/

All in all, 3 ****ty easy steals that left me with 2 junk scrolls and a junkier herding implement. :p

115 fencing - 75k
.9 lore - 45k
katrina's crook - makes relic fragments - 25-50k

so probably >150k worth of stuff, not as ****ty as you think they are :) (note: siege prices, probably multiply by 10 for atlantic or other shards)

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*shrugs*

I guess we should get this wrapped up, eh? Lol