• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

THIEF of Chesapeake

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cereal Killer (a.k.a. WaVy GrAvY) decided to open up a THIEF chapter on Chessy with some of his friends.

I'd tell you to join his guild, but no one on prodo shards can join the thieves' guild right now. (Existing thieves only, I guess.)

:coco:

Stolen some pretty good stuff so far.

:grouphug:

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Cereal Killer (a.k.a. WaVy GrAvY) decided to open up a THIEF chapter on Chessy with some of his friends.

I'd tell you to join his guild, but no one on prodo shards can join the thieves' guild right now. (Existing thieves only, I guess.)

:coco:

Stolen some pretty good stuff so far.

:grouphug:
I need to take more screenshots.....I've gotten few more scrolls and some more goodies pickin on the folks at Yew gate....

A

Arch Magus

Great news Chad!
Buds Mcnuds has been particularly active this week, after about 1 year away =).

Teach me the way you cap screenshots and then use them here in the forums,
and perhaps I can entertain you folks...

No fooling, past couple days stealing has brought me--
Dragon's end
120 taming
120 vet
115 swords and fencing
115 bushido
oh yeah, and just missed 120 tactics by about 1/2 second =O.

Be on the lookout for Pwni and RoT, raider guilds who are particulary good at flushing out thieves if you are ever spotted =/.