• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thief event - Lake Superior

S

Shinobi

Will there be a prize for the winner? By the wording of it, it seems it is part of many events, with the prize being a win for your facet.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EM Autolycus is an experienced pvp thief. At his last event I stole 2 items from him. He's honestly, a cool EM. I wouldn't be surprised if there were several event items to steal.

S

Shinobi

I was struggling to find the money for an xfer token on such short notice, but i decided against it.

I spoke with some people on LS, and they say that a lot of these Brit Games events don't have personal prizes. One guy said, "knowing our EM's, you will just be stealing regular items/tools." Also, there's the possibility of what was done at the GL Fel thief event a few weeks ago. We were stealing 10 stone grapes with a lifespan on them. Sure, those who got away with the grapes won an event item, but i'm not sure if that's gonna be the case for the Brit Games.

Another thing to factor in is all of the threads i have been reading about the items that are constantly being lost during shard transfers. I have too many rare items equipped/banked to risk for the slightest possibility of winning an event item. So, to those of you planning to xfer for this event, take all the risks/rewards into consideration before clicking that token.

Good luck to those attending.