• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

They seem to have toned down the Berserker Spawn on LS

• Thread starter imported_GalenKnighthawke
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Sarphus

that's good...
once we got to the berzerker portion on origin, I quickly realized that the only way to realistically battle the berz was to exploit pathing. It's much more fun when you don't have to cheat to play

now if they just fix that bug where stuff follows you around at 3x normal speed whether it's aggro on you or not and whether you're invisible or not. That bug is SOOOOO annoying.

L

Lazarus Cain

yup
the aggro bug is crazy and should have been fixed 2 yrs ago
yet its still here
cross a server line witha monster on ya
you will see
thats some sort of speed bug which makes monsters follow you like a pet would
actually its much faster/worse
how bout fixing this soon pls?
i die from it quite alot
i'm sure many others have as well
hey devs ...take a min from KR to fix the game everyone else plays ...please?

G

Eh, I kinda like the speedhack monsters. Changes thing up, keeps it fresh, keeps one on their toes. Same with the lock trackers ... as bad as being monster RK'd is, at least it is something different from the norm.