• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

They DO care about us! Thank you for the gift, and

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I am often very critical of the art, but I'll happily give credit where it is due. These are cute!

I got one with the name "Levitica". Who is that?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
any rare colored ones yet?

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
The names I've got:

Bleak
Kyronix
Levitica
Mesanna
Misk
Onifrk

are there more?

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have to say I like the swans..

Well off one shard.. I have gotten 4 Mesanna.. 3 white and one black. so far no rare color or char names..

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The names I've got:

Bleak
Kyronix
Levitica
Mesanna
Misk
Onifrk

are there more?

Those are all the names I have received. No colors other than black and white, I doubt there are any special hues. (there are only four swans in the art files: two black, two white (both facings))

I'm guessing "Levitica" is the second artist.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The names I've got:

Bleak
Kyronix
Levitica
Mesanna
Misk
Onifrk

are there more?
i didnt see any other ones, or rare colors.
nice swan, kinda disappointed no rare colored ones.
kinda happy we got stuff.... kinda disappointed no rares..... kinda on the fence.....

StressBall

Adventurer
five more crappy pets raised by bleak. Please for the love of Jesus who died painfully on the cross for these sins NO MORE DECO NOT NOW NOT EVER PLEASE NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE DECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I really like these swans! They look fantastic!

Great job on this one developers :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think they are absolutely beautiful .... though like Dot I fail to understand why we can't turn them... the art is in the files...

Bit my lip and kept silent on this art for a long time and I just love it. Half expected them to give Eggs like the former Geese... but maybe that's me... anyway I love them... and I don't know who that Levitica is but I'm sick of getting her swans 7 out of 10...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I too would have liked a rare to strive for but this is ok... the art is very beautiful.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I want to say thank you and I really like the swans in game!

But in real life I am freaked out by swans/geese because I have been chased down by them a couple of times at the lake by aggressive waterfowl! Hehe

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Was very nice to receive a gift, so thank you Dev's.
I really like the art on these swans, beautiful job :)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yep missing 2 black ones on Origin and I'll have a full set...very nice! Glad it's a SMALL set! Runnin outta room!

Wish they had been named..like A Swan or A Goose or...whatever but they are super sweet and very pretty so thanks! :)

Though I wish they had both colors with both directions...still I love them!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
They are lovely, believe your karma effect the color, at least my negative chars got Black Swans and my good karma chars got white swans. I too would love to be able to turn them :)

Edited: Seem I was wrong about the Karma thing or they changed it, today I got most black and only one white. Still no Mesanna :(

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They are lovely, believe your karma effect the color, at least my negative chars got Black Swans and my good karma chars got white swans. I too would love to be able to turn them :)
I don't know about that..... either I have a BUNCH of neg Karma characters or well I'm just into black... but I did put a lot of my characters in the negative for getting those Christmas things...

I do love them and I don't get why they can't be turned the art IS there.

Anyway they are awesome.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nice!!!! but....for the good and god of our game.....Maybe +200 soverigns would have been a far better gift...kinda gets folks ''in the store'' and if they get the ''store bug'' they will go back for more....just saying....marketing is easy...and the store will keep this game alive....

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I like there are few names and only 2 colors, no need for a lots shard trading to get all, and no need for a lot lockdowns for a collection

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
but.. but ... uo is all about collecting... sod the em event shat...neon neon bling makes a sound crap....lolz.........holiday collecting is were we are .....the holiday full collections is the pinicale of UO yes............how mnay folks can say they have full holiday sets... THAT is UO ... priceless and full of old history

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The swans are lovely..thank you!

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
In case anyone didn't already know ... each toon can collect 1 swan per day.

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
Shh!

It'd be the swan song for UO if we all did that!

The servers would explode in a cloud of black and white feathers. :eek2:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I like that, was cool to be able to collect a full set without a lot of trading and I do like a full set is only 12 Swans. Got my 2 Mesanna Swans this morning.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's somehow funny how the narrative changes when people get to collect a free item. Just to recap: When easter arrived, there was no sign of a gift at all, then people had to complain about it by email or on UHall and finally Mesanna decided to give us a gift a couple of weeks after easter.

Props where props are due: the graphic is pretty nice! But that's it.

It's hardly a case of "they care about us", it's rather we care so much they finally got annoyed enough to give up and setup a clickie.

Sure it would have happended as well if nobody had complained, right? ;) Ask yourself that question. That's how much they really care.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I'll come out of the shadows and say I think this was a good gift. Nice looking art. Nice for a pond or something. Rather creative too, unique.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been trudging up to the falls daily to collect them on each of my accounts... only to find out they have no clean-up value. Now all they do is poop on the floor. Useless to me. ;)