• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

thesparrowssjourney: Guild Wars 2 - Stress Beta Strange Cave!

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is what I have been stressing of late the exploration of the game in Guild Wars 2. It's really enjoyable when I find videos of these and this one from thesparrowssjourney is one of the "Easter egg videos" I call them from youtube. This could be classified as a spoiler to some so you have been warned if you don't want to ruin any surprises for you in GW2.

Please enjoy the video from thesparrowssjourney and thank you for having this up for all the GW2 fans to enjoy.

Guild Wars 2 - Stress Beta Strange Cave!

Published on Aug 2, 2012 by thesparrowssjourney

I was literally minding my own business having fun hunting vistas at Lion's Arch when I found this gem ;D I honestly never knew it was there and that really adds to the fun. I'm so sad I didn't have the time to explore it properly since I found it nearly at the end of the stress beta! PFFT! Expect it when Guild Wars 2 releases :D

We're back and kicking! The third and final Guild Wars 2 Beta weekend :D with the release of the Asura and Sylvari races it's needless to say that's where I focused my mind most. Take a seat and follow me on my journey throughout the world of Tyria ;D

Warning: there is some serious spoilers on some of the videos, don't say you haven't been warned :D