• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

These rotating ad banners above

• Thread starter Balian of Asgard
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Balian of Asgard

Has anyone ever played one? they look pretty cool???

R

RichDC

I get very bored at work and did click on the bite fight one and urban rivals one.

The bite fight a little lame really...no animation for the fights just a written report.

The urban rivals is pretty fun, its a card game thing good for a laugh

S

SUPRsalad

I got bored once and downloaded Endless Online.
If you ever get bored and want to play something very very strange..
Try endless online. It will leave you scratching your head for weeks..

B

Balian of Asgard

Hiyas, tanks for replies, cuz i saw that one with the knights in shining armor and i clicked it and it look very intriguing, however it did ask for email etc. so i bailed.
Ill bet they are fun to play when you are marooned on your laptop with no RPG to play cuz no macros or no mouse or no UO installed lol

M

mutau

My cousin's kids used to load up all sorts of free games from banners......... till they had 1100+ malware, trojans, and other nasties on their computers. The malware pretty much hosed their firewalls, Nortons, and blocked access to any site that would have let them download free antivius programs.

*oops forgot to add, they had limewire too. that's another story tho.