• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] these rare items listed below

darkfact

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cloth map of ultima 1 celebrating 30 years 300m!..sold
A banner signifiying peace, hope and unity 200m-sold
a scrap of memory torn from the mind of charlotte amandine showing the murder of her family 175m!!-sold
painting of a boy called "addy" walking hand in hand with the timelord into the ethereal void 175m!!-sold
man-eaters follower 300m-sold
Death toll chimes 100m( item will not go on vendor due to multiple xfers im guessing :( so sorry for the troubles!-sold!!

bulk pic.PNG
Items are located on ATL.
any questions icq me at 348 082 013 or pm me here
gold excepted on ATL only, thanks!

Last edited:

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
id offer 200m - man-eater's follower

TanAge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a scrap of memory torn from the mind of charlotte amandine showing the murder of her family
painting of a boy called "addy" walking hand in hand with the timelord into the ethereal void

100m each sorry can't offer more :(

darkfact

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a scrap of memory torn from the mind of charlotte amandine showing the murder of her family
painting of a boy called "addy" walking hand in hand with the timelord into the ethereal void

100m each sorry can't offer more :(
thanks for the offer but I cant go that low AT all, so sorry

darkfact

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump, dropped blue paintings way down to 175m each, items are vendored on ATL at this time

TanAge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a scrap of memory torn from the mind of charlotte amandine showing the murder of her family 150m!!
painting of a boy called "addy" walking hand in hand with the timelord into the ethereal void 150m!!

right now let me know if yes or no ;)