[Focus] These Forums lack Focus!!!!! ( pun intended)

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
On Canada
With all due respect to all the hard work done here, these forums are a abysmal mess!

14 stickies, including 4 different template stickies.
A FAQ building thread from 2002??

There is just too much information here..... and no organization.

There needs to be two separate forums for starters.

A Warriors Forum
to cover various weapon skills:
archery,
Swords,
Mace,
Fencing.

As well as support skills:
Parry,
healing,
anatomy,
tactics..etc.

A warrior Specialty skills Forum
This would cover the ways of the,
Paladin,
Samurai,
Ninja.

This forum would also be a more logical location for template threads and template discussions.

One moderator can easily handle both forums since, flame wars and problems on trade forums are virtually none existent.

There are some very skilled and knowledge contributors on these forums, many would gladly help edit and rewrite things like Faqs etc.

Some stickies need to be trimmed and edited....I love the "imported Bagdaddy template" but this huge thread can be edited down fairly easily and locked.

The what does Chiv need now sticky has information on it that is 7 years old and completely out of date. A couple Hours work and someone can edit and trim that thread down, keeping all the new vital info while deleting the crap.

If it is a question of having time I am sure there are a few of us that will gladly help out.

I remember coming to the old Samurai, and warriors forum and finding clear concise information and excellent discussions. Warriors would recount their victories and solicit advise and strategies.

These use to be incredible forums...PLEASE lets split them up and clean them up and make them something to be proud of again!

C

Connor_Graham

*using the same accent as the German addition to the new Hellboy team...*

***-use? Vat's ***-use?

:D

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Oklahoma (yes it is a state)
While I agree that some of the FAQs need updated, the problem is that by the time you get it updated it would just be outdated again due to new changes that always seem to be implimented to help "balance" the game. It would be like trying to nail Jello to the wall. At least people are chiv to each other and not claiming that this should only be PVP or PVM warrior questions only.